Support

Support forum for Devolutions Workspace

avatar

NeilSmith2025

Auto fill in username and password not working

Hi, support Recently I got a problem with Password manager autofill username and password, it was working perfect some time ago, not sure this problem caused by new version of Firefox or something else, but the autofill suddenly stop working. I assosiate Password manager with my RDM, it can found the credential entry correctly but cannot fill it any more. I need manually select. I checked the autofill function has been enabled in Password manager, any idea what could be wrong? I attached a screenshot. Hope it help. You can see there is red 1 at right corner, but nothing there in username and password field. I tried upgrade Password Manage extension to lastest version, seem no help. My RDM version 2026.2.18, and firefox version is 156 64bits. Thanks. [image]

70

7

avatar

GioGG

avatar

jmalina

Resolved

Devolutions Password Manager Extension

Hi, we found an issue in login from extension version 2026.3.1.6 to Devolutions Server 2026.2.16.0. The DVLS server site says Success, but the plugin still need Log in: [image] In the plugin debug mode the console says: "Uncaught TypeError: can't access property "id", t.tab is undefined handleContentScriptMessage moz-extension://b9db24f1-9cb0-4317-be62-98d85be2339e/entries/background/background.js:1" The same issue is reported from users with Chrome browser. MS Edge still use an older version 2026.2.3.5 and there is no problem. Upgrade to the Devolution Server 2026.3.5.0 is not possible because there exists an issue with login to the CyberArk plugin used in RDM (reported at https://forum.devolutions.net/topics/56266/202635--saml-authentication-failed-against-cyberark ).

45

2

avatar

jmalina

avatar

kendionne

Bannière indiquant une "version non publiée" dans DPM 2026.3.0

Bonjour, Depuis la mise à jour de Devolutions Password Manager vers la version 2026.3.0 build 18 à l'aide de la fonction Fichier > Vérifier les mises à jour , nous observons l'apparition de la bannière suivante : Il semble que votre application Password Manager soit une version non publiée. Nous avons validé les éléments suivants : Version installée : 2026.3.0 build 18 Mise à jour effectuée via le mécanisme intégré de l'application Le bouton Vérifier les mises à jour confirme qu'il s'agit de la version la plus récente Le comportement est observé sur plusieurs postes mis à jour, et non sur un seul utilisateur Nous n'utilisons pas de version bêta, preview ou de build personnalisé Pourriez-vous nous confirmer s'il s'agit d'un problème connu ou d'un faux positif dans cette version ? [image] Merci,

39

2

avatar

zakmayer

avatar

ehrbar

Offline Mode - UI Bugs

Ive got 2 vaults + the user vault on my devolutions-server. If I go into Offline-Mode in the local PasswordManager, i lose access to the vaults very quickly. Scrolling through both custom-vaults work fine. Then i switch to the user-vault, skip through a few entries and go back to the custom-vaults, one shows nothing and the other one shows entries but the right-panel is locked to one entry and doesnt update on a new selection anymore. If I then switch back between both custom-vaults, the one with the entries starts to work again - if I switch to the user-vault, it breaks again. All vault securities have been set to default (not High-Security!), Offline-Mode-Settings to read-only in vault/usersettings. PasswordManager-Logs show these 2 messages over and over again while in Offline-Mode: ===================================== Date: 2026-09-11 19:22:14 Level: ERROR App Version: 2026.2.3 build 22 Message: DVLSHttpRequests.get error: DioException [connection error]: The connection errored: Failed host lookup: 'devolutionsServer.dummy.com' This indicates an error which most likely cannot be solved by the library. Error: SocketException: Failed host lookup: 'devolutionsServer.dummy.com' (OS Error: Der angegebene Host ist unbekannt, errno = 11001) ===================================== ===================================== Date: 2026-09-11 19:22:38 Level: ERROR App Version: 2026.2.3 build 22 Message: Error getting partial connection, ===================================== Please let me know, if I can provide additional information or if anyone can recreate this problem.

43

1

avatar

Dany Galarneau

avatar

jfabrello

Devolutions - Can invoke on GET but not POST

Hi Team, I have created an application level account: it has access to the necessary vaults. [image] In postman, I can get a token back as well as a GET request on the vault in question. However when I try to send a post in an attempt to create an entry, it says the vault does not exist: LOGIN [image] GET Request on specific vault: [image] POST Request on the same vault: [image] Any ideas?

64

5

avatar

Alexis Geller Peiro

avatar

baehrm

DPM: Multiple GUI bugs

Hi Devolutions-Forum, I came across multiple little bugs in DPM: Loss of focus to window when entering credentials using hotkey: Using quick access using the standard hotkey (control + shift + space) enter name of credential select credential global autotype (ctrl + T) or any other action credentials are entered focus jumps back to DPM (or search) now you need to jump back to previous window or else you are still entering key strokes to the DPM search last search is not emptied but the last credential is not visible either. like 1. use quick access again last entered search is visible but no credentials are shown either add/delete a character to the search and search starts again Selection of credentials/actions are not highlightend correctly like 1. a-b select credential using keyboard cursors selection/ highlighting is on multiple areas [image] We are rolling out DVLS/ DPM right now (coming from Pleasant Password Server with KeePass) for our users and these bugs are a bit irritating for the users. Best wishes

193

9

avatar

Gabriel Raymond-Plourde

avatar

Chuck

404 - Page Not Found with any browser extension

Hello. The last couple weeks, every time I go to edit an existing entry, I get the following: [image] Workspace itself works, but none of the browsers dow. Also, whenever I get a push notification sent to me, and I go to approve it, it comes back and gives me access denied in to my own database. This has been going on since the transition a couple months ago. Please fix ASAP!

76

5

avatar

Chuck

avatar

meta

Auto Update check Notification and Licensing

Hi Team, Could you please assist on below queries. 1. How to activate licenses for all users silently. 2. Will the application auto upgrades? If yes is there any setting to disable it? 3. How to disable the update notification for all users during shortcut launch. [image] Regards, Puja

441

5

avatar

Marc-Olivier Lalonde

avatar

baehrm

Implemented

Application Error when setting Hotkey to CTRL + SHIFT + <> (German keyboard)

Hi Devolutions Community, I came across a reproduceable error: When editting the Hot Key in DPM to CTRL + SHIFT + <> (German keyboard) the <>-key is labeled as unknown and the application crashes. After that it is not possible to start the application Version: 2026.2.0.0 Where can I delete the settings of DPM? Appdata? Registry? Best wishes

143

3

avatar

Dany Galarneau

avatar

baehrm

Implemented Backlog

PAM checked out user password not visible in quick access

Hi Devolutions Forum, I have found a bug in DPM quick access: Check out Credential in PAM Vault Verify visibility in DVLS and DPM while checked out Try entering password via quick access (CTRL + SHIFT + Space) Password is not visible Can't view in quick access when selecting "type password" the username (???) is pasted. Feel free to contact me if you need an example. Best wishes

119

2

avatar

Dany Galarneau

avatar

areiter

DVLS grinds to a halt when a user opens DPM

Hi! We use RDM and DVLS, but are interested in using DPM as well. over the past yearr I've tried the workspace app every now and then, however, when I (or any other user) open it and connect to our DVLS data source, the DVLS server experiences a peak in CPU and RAM usage, and stops responding for a few seconds. This causes all our RDM users to receive the message that the server is not available, and whether they want to go offline. What could be the possible cause for this? Thanks in advance, best regards, Andreas

110

1

avatar

Patrick Ouimet

avatar

admingregorytanghe

SSO issue with UPN / email

Our Entra SCIM provisioning sends: UserName = jdo@company.eu Emails[type eq "work"].value = john.doe@company.eu It happens a lot that user are signed into o365 sessions / cookies with their full email. When they try to use devolutions cloud at that point, it says they do not have an account. Even though devolutions has both the mail and UPN. Can Devolutions Cloud/Hub accept email as an alias for the same SCIM user, or match by Entra oid/SCIM userName instead? Or any other possible way to fix this?

130

1

avatar

Tommy Sanders

avatar

VTScott

Resolved

Password Manager for Firefox extension for MacOS shows previous passkey

Currently running 2026.2.0.5 but this issue has been there for sometime. When I attempt to use passkey authentication, the last passkey challenge site is given. If you close the tab and go back then it shows the current tab. It feels like the search criteria to match the passkey is not using the active tab.

152

5

avatar

VTScott

avatar

evezina

Password Manager Extension in Edge or Chrome

Good morning, We have been using Devolutions Hub Business for over two years. About a year ago, I had a support session regarding slowness and freezing issues with the browser extension in both Edge and Chrome. We currently have 635 entries in our IT vault. When synchronizing the vault online using Devolutions Hub Business (now Cloud), attempting to autofill a password on a webpage takes 1–2 minutes for the vault to load the entries, which freezes the browser. Conversely, when we synchronize directly from RDM, the process is instant and does not crash. Is this a known issue? It has been an ongoing problem for a long time. Support previously advised us to use RDM sync, but this workaround requires us to keep RDM open at all times for the synchronization to work. Regards,

141

3

avatar

Olivier Desalliers

avatar

Fabian-Neidl

Resolved

Chrome Extension Instantly logs Microsoft User out after Login

Hey guys, we updated our DVLS to 2026.2.4.0 yesterday and since then, every user that tries to use the Password Manager Extension within Chrome has an Issue. You can login normally choosing Microsoft as the Authentication Method and login, but after the redirect to the DVLS Page that says "authenticated you can close this page" the extension is still logged out and says "disconnected, login forced". Seems like its a bug to me, cuz in Edge everything works fine, also has to be Microsoft related, since native Devolutions Users work just fine. i can provide further logs if needed (just tell me what) Best Regards, Fabian

126

2

avatar

Fabian-Neidl

avatar

manuelvenetz

Implemented

OTP Visibility Issue after Update 2026.1.2

Since updating from version 2026.1.1 to 2026.1.2 , One-Time Passwords (OTP) are no longer displayed within the application.

262

7

avatar

Dany Galarneau

avatar

davidl

Passkeys not working

Logged in on this forum. Visiting my Profile's Sign-in & Security page. As suggested, create recovery codes, and save them in my 'devolutions-forum' credentials entry in my Personal Vault. 'Add a key' -> Devolutions Workspace extension pops up to store the new passkey. Picking a different name ("devolutions forum passkey"), folder ("Passkeys"), for my User vault. Click Save. The passkey is successfully saved. Select "use for passwordless login" (not encryption key storage). Log out. (actually, closing the incognito window i was using) There is a new entry in my Passkeys folder, but it seems empty: "Nothing to copy to clipboard" for any of 'username', 'password', 'domain'. Start a new session, Login. Fill in username, with selected entry in Devolutions Workspace extension. Continue. Next page, I'm asked to provide the passkey; Devolutions Workspace plugin comes up with a 'Select passkey' , but can't find any. Have to "Use another way to log in" Same issue with other sites (passkeys-demo.appspot.com for example) Running version 2026.1.1.1 64-bit on Ubuntu Linux 24.04

256

1

avatar

Carl Marien

avatar

Fabian-Neidl

Autofill for multiple password fields

Hey, guys. if you use the workspace with a Website that has two fields with type "password", then it fills the Password for said Website in both Fields. [image] there was a post for this 5 years ago - but no one ever came back to it.

249

1

avatar

Olivier Desalliers

avatar

fmulharin

Resolved

Devolutions Send tool Error after update

After Updating to Workspace 2026.1.0 build 101 I am having issues using the Devolutions Send tool When I click on the Create Link Button on top, nothing happens When I click on the Create Secure Link at the bottom I get the following error Error Error Creating Secured Link, please retry unknown error See attached Screenshots [image] [image]

321

7

avatar

fmulharin

avatar

Alex.kletzl

Implemented

Cant Connect IOS Worksapce app With Devolutions Cloud (free)

Hello, I am currently having an issue with the new Workspace app. The app is not able to connect to my Hub Business environment. It always fails with a generic “can’t connect” type of error. What is strange is that everything else seems to work normally: DVLS is working fine Hub Personal is also working fine only Hub Business does not connect through the new Workspace app Because of that, it does not look like a general connectivity issue on my side. At the moment, the problem appears to be specific to the Workspace app in combination with Hub Business. Has anyone else seen this behavior? Is there a known issue, or are there any logs, settings, or troubleshooting steps I should check first? Thank you.

347

3

avatar

Dany Galarneau

avatar

mdfischer98

Backlog

Devolutions Password Manager not syncing between Devolutions_Hub/Authenticator_App Entries and the Authenticator

Hello there, I noticed a few days ago that when creating a new OTP Entry, via RMD, that this Entry does not sync to the Workspace Authenticator, a few weeks ago this worked fine. Currently 19 OTP Entries exist inside the "Authenticator App" Folder, but Workspace Authenticator only shows 13 Entries. Meaning a new entry is synced TO the Hub but not the other way around. I have a Devolutions Hub Personal connected with the App and sync/backup options are enabled. Re-Login and Reinstall was already done. Help would be greatly appreciated. Best Regards

382

4

avatar

Dany Galarneau

avatar

torben

Implemented

Devolutions Password Manager v2025.3.1.0 on Android 16 (Google Pixel)

Hi, at the moment I'm testing Workspace on my Android mobile. Here I am encountering some timing-problems: it takes very long to process the login login-credentials are lost after short periods (sometimes minutes) after selecting a password, it takes about > 10s untill it is shown What I tested so far (same behaviour) Personal Hub Devolutions Server (on Premises) Using same device with browser is really quick, so seems not to be some network-problem. May be you have a hint for me? Best regards, Torben

401

3

avatar

Maxim Robert

avatar

sjames

Deploy browser plugins via Intune

I would like to push out the browser plugins for Firefox, Chrome and Edge using Intune but when I go to download them there is no way to do so, I can only install them on the browser I'm connected to. Is there a way to automate deployment?

346

2

avatar

Tommy Sanders

avatar

pvansluisveld

Resolved

Devolutions Password Manager automatically enforce default settings

Is there a option that I can force a default settings file for Devolutions Workspace? I found the option to create a default settings file in: Settings -> Custom installation -> Create configuration file. Here I created my personal config file named Config.cfg. Where do I need to place this file after the installation of the application, so for other users these default settings will be forced after installation? [image]

393

3

avatar

pvansluisveld

1 - 25 of 110 items