Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support

Hide "Expired" entries

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi

Is there a way to hide "Expired" entries so they don't show up in the Navigation pane (and more importantly not in the filter dialog box)?

Tkx!

Clock4 yrs

Hi,
I will add this our todo list

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hi David

Any updates ?

Thanks!

Clock4 yrs

Planned for RDM 12

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

The change has been made internally and will be available in RDM 12. It will be an option you can enable in File > Options > User Interface >Tree View, called "Hide expired entries" which will hide them in the tree view. By extension this hides them from the filter dialog too since it uses the same list. When the next version of RDM is out, could you give it a try and give us some feedback? Thank you.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Great, Tkx! Of course I will send feedback!

Clock4 yrs

Hi

Doesn't seem to be working with version 12.0.1.0. I have enabled the "Hide Expired Entry" in the options, closed and reopened the app and the expired entries still persist. Screenshots added.

Regards

RDM_Hide_Expired.jpg
RDM_Expired.jpg
Clock3 yrs

Hello Pascal,

Thanks for the feedback, I think I know what the issue is, I'll get back to you soon about a possible fix.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Merci, c'est rapide!

Clock3 yrs

I can confirm this will be fixed in 12.0.2.0. smile

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Nice

Do you have an ETA?

Clock3 yrs

We should have a build either later today or tomorrow hopefully, we have a few other small fixes we want to push out.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hello Hubert,

thanks for the quick fix - it works in version 12.0.2 with single entries (RDP, SSH, etc..) - is it planned that this feature will also be available for whole folders - like the attached screenshot.

The 2 marked entries are set to expired - and also all the folders / entries below (done with batch actions)

Thanks!

2016-11-30 09_10_56-[Dashboard].png
Clock3 yrs

Hi

I concur, individual entries do work with 12.0.2.0. Haven't tested with Folders though, but indeed would be nice.

Thanks!

Clock3 yrs

We'll add an option to hide the expired groups in 12.0.3.0 (so there will be the option to hide entries, and the option to hide groups). It will hide a group provided it and all entries inside of it are set as expired.

Thanks for the feedback guys smile

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs