Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Support

Browser Popups Blocked in Tabbed Embedded Sessions

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

I have a number of Web browser session entries (Tab Embedded) in my list however a number of them are unusable as popups are being blocked. Is there a way to allow popups within the tabbed embedded session ?

MacOS: 10.14.5
RDM Free: 2019.1.5.0

Clock6 mths

Hello,

I would recommend launching the session in external mode and use one of our web login to send the credentials to the webpage.
This will allow you to manage the popup's properly.
https://devolutions.net/web-login

On a side note, I have moved your topic into the RDM Mac support forum section.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock6 mths

That kind of negates the purpose of having everything running in the one application. Is this something that will be address in future versions?

Clock5 mths

Hi,

Could you clarify which popup are you talking about? Are you referring to JavaScript popup? Could you provide a screenshot of such popups?

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths

Looks like the ones i am trying to open up are javascript

Clock4 mths

Hi damian,

Have you tried the latest version of RDM?

RDM 2019.1.6.0 was released with the implementation of the "prompt", "window.alert" and "confirm" JavaScript method that shows popup windows.

If it still doesn't work, there might be other popup method that I am unaware of.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths