Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Bug Report

iTerm session fields not displayed properly

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

The iTerm session fields are not being displayed correctly for most of the tabs (image attached). If it is intentional as this session type is deprecated, what would be the best replacement for iTerm? If not, could you help me to fix this issue?

RDM version: Enterprise Edition for Mac 2019.1.5.0
Data source: MySQL 5.7.22

Thanks,

Felipe

rdm_iterm_session.png
Clock6 mths

Hi,

This is definitely not intentional, I will file the issue.

The alternative to iTerm would depends on what you are using it for. It would be the SSH Shell session for SSH and the Telnet session for Telnet.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock6 mths

Thanks! I usually use iTerm to run commands that need to be executed from my local machine against remote hosts. For instance, if I want to run a mysql command to query a remote server and redirect the output to file on my local machine. Sure, I could create a script and make RDM execute it, but I don't want to be replicating this script to all users. That's why the command line should be in the RDM session. Also it's just handy to have a terminal window opened in RDM for my usual stuff.

Clock6 mths

Hi,

I've fixed the issue with the iTerm settings view. You can expect this fixed in the next release of RDM.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock6 mths

Hi,

RDM and RDM Free 2019.1.6.0 are out with the fix for the iTerm settings views. Please tell me if you're still experiencing any issues.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock6 mths

All good. Thanks!

Clock6 mths