Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Android - Support

Mouse Scrolling in Samsung DeX

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello

Firstly, thanks for a great app.

Samsung DeX user here on Note 9, Android 8.1

I am unable to scroll with my bluetooth mouse and right click does not work - are there any settings I am missing to enable this?

Thanks in advance

Clock2 mths

Just to add to this, Bluetooth mouse is fully supported in the Microsoft Rd client app on android

Clock2 mths

Hi,

Is the Bluetooth mouse fully supported in Microsoft RDP Client (Android) with Samsung Dex?

Best Regards,

Nicolas Dufour

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Nicolas Dufour wrote:

Hi,

Is the Bluetooth mouse fully supported in Microsoft RDP Client (Android) with Samsung Dex?

Best Regards,

Yes it is fully supported in Microsoft RD client, as is clicking and windows key on keyboard (also not supported in your app)

Your app looks excellent in terms of configuration possibilities, would be very happy to resolve this issue (as would others in this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-9/help/rd-client-compatible-note9-t3831659)

Clock2 mths

Hello,

issue is not with input devices but with the dex/rdp app( in this case remote desktop manager).
certain actions like right click and multi select ( hold down left click and select multiple items) dont register correctly. scrolling also seems to be affected.
ill post back with tests done with a wired connection.

Clock25 days

Hi,

We are working on several issues with Dex/RDP and the next version (early January) will include a few fixes.

Best Regards,

Nicolas Dufour

signaturesignature

Clock25 days

Hi,

We are in the process of releasing version 5.1. Version 5.1 does not include the Samsung Dex fixes.
The Samsung Dex fixes will be included in version 5.2. Version 5.2 should be released in January.

Best Regards,

Nicolas Dufour

signaturesignature

Clock12 days

great to hear! thanks

Clock12 days