Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support

Problems with RDM al published app in Citrix

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi there

we're running RDM as published app in a Citrix environment. Different users are calling out with the following problems:

- flickering window / disappearing and coming back (some days more often than others)
- black window: the RDM-app is completely black, so the session has to be ended by an admin
- reconnecting sessions when changing a tab within RDM

Running RDM in a published desktop isn't a problem and we're not faced with the above problems.

We tried different Citrix Receiver version (latest and back to 4.9) with (felt) less errors with older versions

Any hint on that?

Thanks
Udo

Clock2 yrs

Hi Udo,

Could you look at RDM installation, could you confirm if you follow the installation for TS/RDS infrastructure (help topic).
Also can you go to Help --> Diagnostic -> Please click Send button.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hi David

Done

Udo

Clock2 yrs

Hi Udo,

Thanks I received the diagnostic and everything looks fine. After some search the issue looks to be located on the Citrix publish App infrastructure. But We aren't totally sure.

Could you give us more detail about your infrastructure please? (Server OS, XenApp Version)

Are you using a specific Theme in RDM.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hi David

Sorry for my late response.

We're running WS 2016 Datacenter build 1607 with latest updates, XenApp 7.15 (on the way to update to 7.18, actually the VDAs are already 7.18).

As theme we use the "Office 2016".

Thanks and best
Udo

Clock12 mths

... and we published the 32-bit version of RDM :-)

Clock12 mths

Hi,

When you will update to 7.18 could you test to deploy one instance of RDM 64 bits?

I would like to know if both version have the issue?

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

Clock12 mths