currently we are trying the latest public beta 220.127.116.11 and we are facing a problem:
1. Start RDM
2. Choose the datasource mariadb and click on offline
3. everything loads and works
4. Lock your windows machine with win + l
5. after login back to windows RDM is hidden in the tray icon
6. double click on the tray icon, a login window appears
7. no chance to enter a username (it's greyed out)
8. password is not working
9. have to kill RDM with task manager
10. restart RDM
Can you please have a look at this?
RDM 18.104.22.168 64-bit - MariaDB - Windows 10
We have been able to reproduce your issue and a ticket has been submitted to our engineering department.
Thank you for reporting this.
In the latest update of RDM (22.214.171.124), we can't seem to recreate the issue anymore.
Can you confirm?