Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

GlobalProtect VPN

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,
our company is interested to the RDM software but we don't find the support to GlobalProtect VPN and we sell mostly Palo Alto Networks Firewall.
There is any news?
Thank you so much.

Clock8 mths

Hello,

Do you know how these 2 VPN's can be invoke? Command line, SDK, API?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock8 mths

Hi,
the VPN is only 1 not 2 (GlobalProtect): unfortunately we don't know how to invoke this VPN. We can try to talk with the support of PaloAlto Networks?

Clock8 mths

Hello,

If you have a support plan with them, indeed, I will suggest contacting them. This would be very helpful since it's difficult for us to contact them because we are not a direct customer.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock8 mths

Hi,
ok i will try and update this ticket when i have any good (i hope) news.

Best regards,
Emanuele Felline.

Clock8 mths

Hi,

Any update on this one?

We have a few clients who are also using the GlobalProtect VPN client and this would be a great feature to integrate into RDM.

Clock5 mths

Hi,
unfortunaly i don't have update for now.

Bye.

Clock5 mths

Hello,

@Anthony

Do you know if there is an API, SDK or Command-line parameters that we can use?

Best regards,

Mark Beausejour

signaturesignature

Customers that use Devolutions Password Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

Clock5 mths

I think a possible sollution is this https://github.com/dlenski/openconnect ....
Have you ever thought of using docker as "VPN portal" ; for example > https://github.com/dlenski/openconnect

Would be aswome to spin up docker container from RDM which are just intended to setup and open the VPN.
I mean to tunnel the network using the docker container: client PC => Docker with VPN => Network over VPN

Clock5 mths

Hi,

did you advance on this project?

Thanks

Clock3 mths

I have no update.

Bye.

Clock3 mths