Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Logmein Auto RSS read

• Create an Issue

Hello! This product is FANTASTIC! I love using it with log me in but we have 500+ machines in our logmein account. The RSS import is nice, but if I could save my RSS link somewhere and have it check my "logmein" container for changes that would be the tits!

At the very least, an option to only import changes would be nice smile

Clock6 yrs

Hi,
I already have this auto sync feature on my list but we postponed that right after LogMeIn had disabled the url login in the free version. I will take a look at this to see if we can do something in the next major release.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

I would second this. We use LogMeIn Central and have taken great care to manage our groups, etc. If RDM could auto-sync the groups and computers, it would save us a tremendous amount of time.

This is especially true when it comes to adding machines or changing their names.

Clock6 yrs

+1

Clock6 yrs

Is there a status on this? I know we're a small company but on a much larger level if you can provide an auto update LMIC console I bet you'd be able to SEO a bunch of business up smile

I still love the product. I almost never even notice when I need to go into the web console. So freaking killer guys!

Clock6 yrs

Hi,
It possible to import now from logmein central but not sync it. You need to manually import the content.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs