• Cancel

@noagenda, believe me if we could we would

embedded IE uses the Microsoft ActiveX which doesn't support this

embedded chrome doesn't offer that capability either

sorry about that

Maurice Côté

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Yes but there's various Chrome extensions that solve this like MultiLogin. It's like incognito mode where each new tab can be separate login session. I use it on Office 365.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/multilogin/nccllfnllopfpcbjdgjdlfmomnfgnnbk

Clock5 yrs

Embedded chrome is not a google browser, its a library that provides the same engine.

It does not support add-ons.

Maurice Côté

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

I know this thread may be a little old but it is exactly the topic I was looking for. It seems that this functionality, accessing multiple accounts at once, would be exactly what you would use RDM for.
I am trying the previous description but the Private Session box is greyed out, any idea why?

Clock5 yrs

Hi,
Could you post a print screen of the Private Session box you are talking about? I can't find it.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

I second Robert.
I wanted to use the "Private session (incognito)" with the External Chrome but the check box is grayed out.

Here is the screenshot you asked... last year:

Clock4 yrs

It's grayed out because the third party we use in embedded mode does not support it. We will add this for sure if they manage to get this working. It's based on the Chromium open source and the private mode is not included in it. Chrome add this feature over the Chromium engine.

Sorry about that.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

David,

You are lightning fast !!! I'm always surprized by the support of your company.

Well. I must be missing something.
My Display is set to External. It fires a Chrome tab.

Am I in embedded mode ???

Thanks,

Pierre

Note: I'll do a refresh before posting my question. You may have replied already before I asked ;-D

Clock4 yrs

Hello Pierre,

I looked at the code and there is an issue with the state of the checkbox. I believe it should always be enabled in Chrome. I'll do some testing to make sure the feature works and get back to you on that. Thanks for pointing it out!

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

This should be fixed in the next version of RDM.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

We will have private session (incognito) mode available in beta version 11.1.3.0 of RDM for embedded Chrome web browser sessions. Feedback is appreciated.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

I'll provide feedback asap.

Thanks.

Clock4 yrs

YOU ROCK !!!!!!! smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

Incognito now works both in external mode (bug correction) and in embedded mode (improvement).

THANKS A LOT !!!

Clock4 yrs

It's our pleasure Pierre! If you encounter any other issue, be sure to notify us.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs