Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Beta

RDM 2019.2.19.0

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I realize this isn't that helpful but thrice now RDM has frozen up on me. This time I was in an SSH session. I can still interact with the open RDM session on the left half (SSH is on the right half) of the application, however any action requiring I interact with the GUI of RDM is impossible. It's completely non-responsive until I kill it via taskmgr.exe.

Any way to send you guys more info on this one? To clarify, I have the app split in half; an RDM session on left, and SSH on right. RDM session on left is responding as expected, nothing else, including the RDM GUI is.

Clock4 mths

Hello,

Do you have something relevant in Help -> Application Logs and/or in Windows Event Viewer?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais
signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

I've sent the application logs via support email in RDM.

Clock4 mths

Hello,

There's a few logs as of today, but not sure that they are related to your issue.

Is it possible to clear your logs, reproduce the issue and send the logs again please.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais
signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Hello,

A ticket has been opened to our engineering department regarding this.
The ticket number is RDMW-4093.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais
signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Thanks. I've cleared the logs and am waiting for the issue to re-occur.

Clock3 mths

The issue re-occurred after leaving for the day. When I returned in the morning, the UI of the RDP session was fine, but any interaction with the RDM UI was non-responsive. I killed the task via taskmgr.exe and restarted. I've attached the logs.

RemoteDesktopManager6411-22-2019.log
Clock3 mths

Hello,

I've been able to reproduce the issue, leaving my computer open and RDM as well on a long period of time. Hard to reproduce on command.

We will be investigating to find the issue.

Best regards,

Alexandre Roy

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths