Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Beta

RDM 2019.1 bugs

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi @pgordemer

I just fixed the F10 focus bug. It will be available in the next version.

Best regards

Denis Vincent

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

dvincent wrote:

Hi @pgordemer

I just fixed the F10 focus bug. It will be available in the next version.

Best regards

Conformed....

Clock2 mths

congrats on final release Buddies

Clock2 mths

Hello,

After updating from 2019.1.25.0 to *.29.0 ssh login is not possible anymore.
I attached screenshots from a simple test connection.

Any idea to get it working again?

BR
Tobias

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Clock6 days

Hello Tobi,

Please apologies for the issue, as a work around you can enable the legacy terminal under File > Options > Type > Terminal > Advanced.

That being said, I was not able to reproduce the issue and I would like your logs for further investigation. Please refer to this SSH Log and Verbose help topic for details on how to export logs and verbose.

You can send these logs by email at ticket@devolutions.net .

Regards,

David Grandolfo

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on June 24 and July 1st, 2019.

signaturesignature

Clock6 days

Hi David,

Thanks for the workaround, it works!
Unfortunately I'm not able to create the needed logs, because of "UnauthorizedAccessException".

UnauthorizedAccessException - Der Zugriff auf den Pfad "C:\logs" wurde verweigert. bei System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) bei System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) bei System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize) bei Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Frames.Embedded.FreEmbeddedNativeSshShell.c1822294031ce1843ab52320e2664739b(Object c19f185fd70cefc696ba148af1c4faf54, LogType ce0cd48f0f91666b75f66eead53be0478, String c09096c8745cd2d126708e64169238ea0) bei Devolutions.Protocols.VT100Terminal.OnLog(UInt16 logType, String text) bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj) bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme) bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

I've tried different folders with write permission for all users, but I'm local admin with all rights.
Restarted RDM, but every time the same error message.

Any idea?

Thanks!
BR,
Tobias

Clock6 days

Hi,

Could you confirm if under the Advanced tab, log path has a file name with extension. Example : log_ubuntu_srv.log in the print screen below.

SSH+Log

Regards,

David Grandolfo

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on June 24 and July 1st, 2019.

signaturesignature

SSH_Log.png
Clock6 days

Hi David,

My fault, took the name "path" directly.. Brick Wall
Send the logs via email.

Thanks!

BR
Tobias

Clock6 days

Hi Tobi,

Thanks for the logs, after reviewing it with the engineering department they found the issue. It will be fixed in the next beta version of RDM 2019.1.31.0.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

OFFICE CLOSURE!

signaturesignature

Clock4 days