dadep

Great !
thank you
regards

6 yrs Unable to dock navigation tree
dadep
dadep

Hello,
I'm using RDM 9.4.9.0 64bit; have undocked the navigation tree, and now I'm unable to re-dock it. Even if I right-click on the navigation window and select dock the window remain floating.

thanks in advance
regards
Davide

6 yrs Unable to dock navigation tree
dadep
dadep

Have RDM 32 bit, but in the meantime have updated ultravnc, and all is working.

6 yrs RDM 9.1.2.0 crashes when open VNC session
dadep
dadep

Hello,
I've configured some UltraVNC (release 1.0.9.6.1) sessions and when open one of these, RDM crashes.
The error is the following

Faulting application remotedesktopmanager.exe, version 9.1.2.0, stamp 52f2ddb5, faulting module ultravncax.dll, version 1.1.0.2, stamp 4e5c7779, debug? 0, fault address 0x00002bfc.

Attached the Event Viewer logfile.
My o.s. is Windows XP SP3

thanks in advance
Regards,
Davide

6 yrs RDM 9.1.2.0 crashes when open VNC session
dadep
dadep

Hi,
I have to use the old GUI (Classic UI v7.x) because the new one doesn't works (RDM 8.1.0). I have refresh problems independently of which and how many sessions are open.
You can look at my old posts about this problem.

http://forum.devolutions.net/forum/topic2277-screen-refresh-with-rdm-x.aspx
http://forum.devolutions.net/forum/topic2234-rdm--and-other-desktop-application-interaction.aspx

I have Windows XP Professional SP3 with a lot of .NET installed (from 1.1 to 3.5).
If i uninstall RDM and .NET 3.5 and reinstall them, for a short time (few hours) the new GUI works, than the problem reappears.
Do you think that these several .NET interfere with RDM ? Why the old GUI works well (very well) ?

Thank you
Regards,
Davide

7 yrs I definitively had to go to the old GUI because...
dadep
dadep

Hi,
sorry for the delay, I was in easter holidays.
Yes, I tried last version and is ok for my needs.

Thank you
Regards,
Davide

7 yrs Bitvise SSH FileManager
dadep
dadep

Andre',
is not possible to save a session without selecting an existing profile in a profile field, that is not writeable, (with checkbox "profile stored with session setting" checked or not). See my previous RDM session screenshot.

Thank you
Davide

dadep
dadep

Hi,
no it is doesn't works as expected. The Addon wants an already existing profile (it seems that is working with "-profile" switch of BvSsh.exe), but I would like to save the session with its own profile name (like a Save As in the SSH Client GUI).

Thank you
Regards,
Davide

dadep
dadep

Hi Andre',
the addon seems to be works, but it require an already existing bitvise profile (see attached screenshot). it would be better to save the profile from the RDM session or do not ask for the profile name.

Thank you
Davide

dadep
dadep

Hello,
I'm using Bitvise SSH Client as FileManager to copy to/from ssh servers. I'm using it because is faster than WinSCP.
Is possibile to create a session for this type of connection ?

bvssh.exe supports command line parameters.
Download page: http://www.bitvise.com/ssh-client-download

I have already tried to make my own template (as command line session), but I'm not so smart.

Thanks in advance
Davide

dadep
dadep

Hello,
is possible to create a folder under Macros/Scripts/Tools root ? By default there is a folder called "Tools", I want to add "My tools" folder, but I'm unable.

Thank you
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Davide

7 yrs How to create folder under Macros/Scripts/Tools
dadep
dadep

Solved reinstalling both .NET 3.5 and RDM

7 yrs RDM 8.0 and other desktop application interaction
dadep
dadep

Solved reinstalling both .NET 3.5 and RDM

7 yrs Screen refresh with RDM 8.x
dadep
dadep

I too.
With RDM 8.0.7.0 all vpn addons (I have 2.2.0.2 version) are out of date and the update doesn't works.

8 yrs Lots of addons not updating
dadep
dadep

See attachments.

Thanks
Davide

8 yrs RDM 8.0.5.0a Sort Priority not working
dadep
dadep

Hello,
on my installation of RDM Sort Priority doesn't works.

Davide

8 yrs RDM 8.0.5.0a Sort Priority not working
dadep
dadep

Just an illusion !

8 yrs Screen refresh with RDM 8.x
dadep
dadep

I have fully unistalled and reinstalled RDM and now it seems to be working fine with new UI.

Davide

dadep
dadep

With older UI RDM works fine. Here you can see two short videos, one with old ui and another with the new ui.

old ui https://www.box.com/shared/144yfbnezhrpa9vvv38k
new ui https://www.box.com/shared/6lc92xtc84rtbkways5d

dadep
dadep

Yes, this happen even if I connect to a physical server (see attachments). I must to switch to another tab (or dashboard) and come back to my working tab; the refresh icon not solve the issue.

dadep
dadep

In the attached screenshot, for example, I have clicked on CONFIGURE button, and the relative window doesn't appear (picture #1) until I move to other rdm tab or minimize and maximize rdm window (picture #2).

In the example the remote server is a vmware virtual machine with windows 2008R2 64bit.

Thanks
Davide
I
<em>edited by dadep on 11/20/2012</em>

dadep
dadep

Hello,
with latest 8.x releases I have a bad screen refresh with embedded RDP sessons.To get the screen clean I have to change tab or go to the pc desktop and then return to rdm.
My pc is Win XP Pro SP3.

Someone has the same problem?

Thanks
Davide

dadep
dadep

I have clicked on the desktop of server opened in RDM. But also if I do nothing, the calendar pop up.
David, don't became crazy for this.

Davide

8 yrs RDM 8.0 and other desktop application interaction
dadep
dadep

Here you can find a short video of my desktop
https://www.box.com/shared/zydhm6kno099frwfdjqs (flashing is visible from second 48).

Is not so important, probably is not even a direct RDM problem; on my pc I have a lot of program installed.

Davide
<em>edited by dadep on 11/12/2012</em>

dadep
dadep

Hello,
I've installed RDM 8 and have permanently on my desktop a caldendar application (rainlendar www.rainlendar.net). When I'm working on RDM, the other application flashes disturbing the sight.
With older RDM version this problem didn't exist.

Davide

dadep
dadep

Hi,
any news about this feature ?

Davide

8 yrs Filter by session type
dadep
dadep

Hi,
is there any free teamviever substitute that works in embedded mode ? I need to use many sessions of remote assistance and having them tabbed is very comfortable.

Thank you
Davide

8 yrs Teamviewer embedded
dadep
dadep

Hi,
is possible to configure a teamviewer session embedded ?

thank you
Davide

8 yrs Teamviewer embedded
dadep
dadep

It would be appreciated the ability to configure a custom application path in the option/installation path.
For example I have two versions of vmware VI client on my pc, and would be handy to setup the path of both applications.

Regards
Davide

8 yrs Custom installation path for applications
dadep
dadep

Hello,
I've just installed RDM 7.1.3.0 (overwritten 7.1.2.0 with binaries download file).
Now I cannot see the root folder for Credential Entries, which are under the general SESSION root folder, as you can see in the attached screenshot.

thanks in advance
regards
Davide
<em>edited by dadep on 6/1/2012</em>

8 yrs Credential Entries root folder missing - RDM 7.1.3