Forum

Posts by Gabriel Degrandpré (gdegrandpre)

Hello,

I did some tests and I can confirm that the proxy issue was resolved in the latest beta, RDM 2019.1.14.0

I don't have the proper environment to test the fingerprint currently, but I would invite you to give it a try yourself.

If you are interested in trying out the beta, you can download its installer using the following link :
https://remotedesktopmanager.com/home/thankyou/rdmsetupbeta

If you plan on trying out the beta, I would invite you to back up your data before upgrading. Though it's unlikely that anything will go wrong, it's always better to be safe.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

8 mths sFTP Session Bugs

Hello Min,

Thank you for reporting the bug. I've reproduced it and opened a ticket to our engineering department.

We'll get back in tough with you when more development is made on the issue.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

8 mths HTML Editor bug

Hello,

You will be able to find these settings in %localappdata% -> Devolutions -> RemoteDesktopManager (Or RemoteDesktopManagerFree depending on the edition you use). You will simply need to copy and paste the RemoteDesktopManager folder at the same location on your new machine.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

8 mths Migrate Remote Desktop Manager Settings

Hello,

Unfortunately, according to my tests, you will not be able to auto-fill your credentials on this page using an Embedded browser session, because the sign in process is in two steps.

You should be able to connect on the site in External mode, using out DWL browser extension to fill the credentials.

If you'd like more information about DWL, here is our online help section about it : https://helpserver.devolutions.net/devolutionsweblogin.htm (Since we just released a new version of DWL the screenshots might be a bit outdated, but the information should still be relevant)

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

8 mths Credential Type - IAM Credentials for AWS

Bonjour,
J'ai reproduit votre problème. Un billet a été ouvert pour notre équipe de développement.
Je vous tiendrai au courant dès qu’il y aura du nouveau à ce sujet.
Cordialement,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

8 mths saisi du symbole | pipe dans une connexion SSH

Bonjour,

Avez-vous déjà été capable d'envoyer le symbole dans une session SSH auparavant?

Quel clavier utilisez-vous présentement et quelle combinaison de touches utilisez-vous en dehors de RDM pour saisir le caractère | ?

Cordialement,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

8 mths saisi du symbole | pipe dans une connexion SSH

Hello,

You will be able to remove the splash screen on start up by going to File --> Options --> Application Start and unchecking "Show Splash screen"

Best regards

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

8 mths Feature Change Request

Bonjour,

J'aurais besoin dequelques informations supplémentaires pour m'aider à reproduire votre problème.

Quel type de data source utilisez-vous?

Pour quel type d'entrée essayez-vous de changer l'icone?

L'icone que vous essayez d'appliquer sur l'entrée est-elle une incluse par défaut dans RDM ou une image personnalisée?
Si c'est une image personnalisée, quel est son format?

Cordialement,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

9 mths changement icone impossible

Hello,

For the tab closing issue, it should be fixed in the latest version, RDM Free 5.1.3.0
Could you please update and let me know if the problem persists ?

As for the browser issue after downloading, as mentioned in the forum topic you linked, the problem is caused by a third party we use. They have fixed the problem internally, but we are still waiting on them before we can fix it on our side.
For now, the workaround for this issue is to run RDM as an Administrator.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

11 mths bug - closing chrome tab closes entire session

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I have transmitted the information you've given to the engineering department.

As of now, I will close the ticket DEVO-1468 since the faulty behavior is fixed in the latest release.

Best regards

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

Hello,

Thank you for the information. That would explain why I couldn't replicate the issue. I was using 14.1.1.0

Since the problem is fixed in the latest version, with your permission, I'll close the related ticket.

Best regards

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

Hello,

Thank you for the video.

I still can't manage to reproduce your issue. Tabs close as intended on my end.
I have opened the ticket DEVO-1468 to keep track of the issue, and I'll keep testing with different options to to pinpoint what is causing the behavior.
Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

Hello,

So far I have not been able to replicate your issue.

Would it be possible for you to send us a recording of the behavior using the following link? It might help me determine the cause of your problem.
https://devolutions.sharefile.com/share/getinfo/raba75bde4424504b

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

Hello,

I have created the ticket DEVO-1428 in relation to your problem. It will allow us to communicate directly and make sure that no sensitive information is shared publicly about your 1Password account.

You can keep track of the progress made on your ticket using the following link: https://devolutions.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals

Best regards

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

11 mths 1password Web mode problem

Hello,

I just confirmed that on Windows as well mouse movements made through Wayk are visible on the remote computer.

Best regards

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

12 mths Showing mouse pointer on remote computer

Hello,

Glad to see that your issue is fixed!

Best regards

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

12 mths RDM 14.1 crashing on some RDP sessions?

Hello,

According to the crash report, your issue seems to be related to an issue linked to the OS itself.

Could you please run these two tools?

-SFC Scannow : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
-.Net Framework Repair Tool : https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=30135

Best regards

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

Hello,

If you check your logs by going to Help --> Application Logs, can you see anything relevant to the crashes?

Also, if you duplicate one of the entries that crashes, does the duplicate crash as well?

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

Hello,

It's possible that your issue is related to HDPI settings.
Below is a link to an article from our online help with methods to resolve the problem.
https://help.remotedesktopmanager.com/troubleshooting_hdpiscalingissues.htm

If the issue persists afterward, don't hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

12 mths Any way to "Zoom" view in an RDP session

Hello,

We have been able to reproduce the behavior on our side.

For reference, we have created ticket DEVO-1301 relating to this issue.

Best regards

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

12 mths SSH Shell Post Login Commands not Working

Hello,

Could you please make sure RDM is closed in your task manager, then navigate to %localappdata% --> Devolutions --> RemoteDesktopManager, rename the file RemoteDesktopManager.cfg to something else and then restart RDM? Doing that should fix the issue.

Please let us know if the issue persists afterward.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

2 yrs Setup.RemoteDesktopManager.14.0.6.0 no run windows10 v1803

Hello,

I was unable to reproduce the issue. However, I'd like you to try something.
Could you please go to your file explorer, access %localappdata% -> Devolutions -> RemoteDesktopManagerFree and delete every file with the .lyt extension? It might fix the issue.

Also, as a workaround, if you want to prevent RDM from locking when minimized, you can go to File -> Options -> Security and uncheck "On minimize" in the "Lock application" section.

Best regards

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

2 yrs RMDFree Windows is unable to restore from minimize