Forum

Posts by Martin_ (Martin_)

Martin_
Martin_

It would be very much appreciated. The reasoning is, on a Cisco switch the format is with periods (abcd.efgh.ijkl), while most other devices use colons. Copying and pasting from various switches, dhcp leases, etc., would be much more useful if the RDM search ignored punctuation.

2 mths Ability to search navigation list for mac
Martin_
Martin_

does it ignore colons and other punctuation?

AB:CD:EF....
ABCD.EDGH.IJKL

Can all this be searched with 'ABCDEF'?

Martin_
Martin_

Nice, thanks!

Martin_
Martin_

Thank you for that detail.

3 mths Logging back into RDM and online backups
Martin_
Martin_

I'm not trying to log myself out. Previously, the connection logged out automatically based on some criteria like idle time, or similar. It no longer does that. Even overnight it stayed connected.

Martin_
Martin_

In that case I'm not sure why it stopped logging me out of the data source or why 2FA options no longer appear.

Martin_
Martin_

Now it doesn't log off at all - which is fine....but kinda strange. The backup is no longer being disconnected either. The 2FA requirement also disappeared. Maybe this option below? Strangely, when I went to take the screenshot, the login window popped up and required me to sign in, despite being already connected to the database.

Martin_
Martin_

Ah sorry for missing that David G. And Thanks David H.

3 mths Ability to search navigation list for mac
Martin_
Martin_

And IP address!

Martin_
Martin_

Would like to be able to perform searches and advanced searches for the mac address of a given session listed in the navigation tree.

Martin_
Martin_

Sure, I've made the change and will monitor.

Martin_
Martin_

Sent!

Martin_
Martin_

Sent.

Martin_
Martin_

That option was already unchecked.

Martin_
Martin_

When editing a batch of SSH sessions, and selecting 'Local Specific Settings' under Edit>Batch Edit, the 'Settings' tab shows up like so:

3 mths Batch Edit - Local Specific Settings
Martin_
Martin_

This is a Devolutions Online Drive database. The prompt is the standard Devolutions login prompt.

Martin_
Martin_

Not sure when this started but has been present for several versions. Presently using 2019.1.41.0.

When RDM idles, or times out, it disconnects from the datasource and requires re-entering credentials to re-connect, by clicking the orange globe. This part works fine. However, after signing in, I noticed the backup feature is still disconnected and requires logging into that separately as well. Is this by design? It has an 'x' over it until I sign back in, even after signing back into the datasource.

Martin_
Martin_

Thank you David.

4 mths remove navigation pane header
Martin_
Martin_

Just wondering if this ever got put on the roadmap with the third party.

4 mths remove navigation pane header
Martin_
Martin_

No issues with .40 or .41 in regards to reconnecting to the data source after idling thus far!!

4 mths MFA and sleep / lock issue
Martin_
Martin_

So far - no issues with 2019.1.40.0. I'll let it go idle overnight and report back to confirm.

Martin_
Martin_

Thanks, will do.

Martin_
Martin_

I have some logs that may help. Can you provide the upload link?

Martin_
Martin_

Reporting that in 2019.1.39.0 this issue persists. Once it goes offline, I cannot access the login screen to go back online, I simply have a blank window. However, this time I hit the 'home' button in the pop-up window (after clicking the orange globe), and it took me to my Devolutions account page. I closed that window, and after a short delay it went back online. It did ask me if I wanted to go into offline mode again after doing this, and I selected 'go offline'.

Martin_
Martin_

Thanks David.

4 mths RDM 2019.1.38.0 small visual bug
Martin_
Martin_

This has actually been around for many versions - when a tab is colored white, the 'x' to close the tab is no longer visible as it has no contrast with the tab itself:

4 mths RDM 2019.1.38.0 small visual bug
Martin_
Martin_

One additional minor thing I noticed. If I am entering text into the 'username' field, then hit 'tab' on my keyboard, the cursor does not advance to the next (password) field, it jumps straight down to the 'friendly name' box.

5 mths Issue with Wayk Now sub-connections and credentials from credential repository
Martin_
Martin_

In version 2019.1.36.0, I still need to press the 'home' button to evoke any sort of response when trying to get RDM re-connected to the data source. It still shows up with a blank screen until I do so.

Once I hit 'home', I can log in, then enter my OTP, but now all that happens is my profile page loads. It never goes online.

5 mths 2019.1.34.0
Martin_
Martin_

Nice, thank you.

5 mths Issue with Wayk Now sub-connections and credentials from credential repository
Martin_
Martin_

I've discovered a very weird issue with Wayk Now sub-connections (of any parent entry).

If I use credentials in my credential repository for the Wayk Now connection, it will fail with the error below. If I use the same username / password combo but enter it directly into the sub-entry (by changing the 'Credentials' field to 'Default'), the connection works. Are you able to reproduce this? I'd like to change the credentials used for many Wayk Now sub-connections, but this appears it may only be doable manually by opening every parent entry...