Forum

Posts by amayacitta (amayacitta)

amayacitta
amayacitta

Hey guys,

When using a serial session or a putty embedded session, I'd really like the options that exist on the putty window to exist on the right click options for the tab. The main ones needed are:

1) Reset Terminal
2) Clear Scrollback
3) Copy all to clipboard - very useful to quickly dump configuration to clipboard

If I turn off the full screen option for a putty session (under general > advanced) I can see the putty window inside the tab and can use the above options, however, the overall window is smaller due to the additional putty window and it also looks a bit rubbish.

Could you integrate the above list of right click options from putty.exe into the right click of the tab?

Maybe they are there already and I can't find them.

3 yrs Serial / SSH Putty Commands
amayacitta
amayacitta

I just paid for the enterprise version, will the installer upgrade me from the free one?

3 yrs Inherit Credential
amayacitta
amayacitta

Ah ok, thanks smile

3 yrs Inherit Credential
amayacitta
amayacitta

I'm using 3.5.5.0

3 yrs Inherit Credential
amayacitta
amayacitta

I've just fixed my second query by enabling "Full Screen" under Advanced on the SSH connection smile

Still finding it difficult to inherit permissions down to RDP connections.

3 yrs Inherit Credential
amayacitta
amayacitta

Hey guys,

I'm just giving this software a go and have imported my connections from RDCMan, when I set a permission on a group/folder the RDP sessions below it still have a static, unique credential? How do I go about getting them to inherit the permission from the folder above? I can't find out how from the manual or searching around the forum.

Also slight other thing, is it possible to get the putty session window to be more seemless? When I connect to a putty session I see the putty window within the tabbed window. When I connect to a serial session I just see a seemless black box, it looks much neater smile

3 yrs Inherit Credential