Forum

Posts by brownie79 (brownie79)

brownie79
brownie79

I recently needed to log into 14 servers at once, which I have configured in a group.
After opening all sessions, I lost access to the sessions pane, and RDM was giving a range of strange errors (sorry I didn't grab them as I was quite busy).

After completing what I was doing I closed RDM and reopened and it wasn't showing any connections in my data source. Editing the data source and then close and reopen returned my configured server list.

I am using 0.9.70.0 and will attempt to rectorate the issue when I have some time. The servers I was connoting to were a mix of 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2, all on my local network.

6 yrs Crash when opening multiple sessions
brownie79
brownie79

Benoit Sansregret wrote:

Hi,

What version of Remote Desktop Manager are you using ?

I'm using 0.9.70.0

6 yrs Windows key keyboard shortcut not working
brownie79
brownie79

I'm experiencing the same symptoms, all servers are on a routed network with no VPN or gateways between.
Happens on all Windows OS's

6 yrs Windows key keyboard shortcut not working
brownie79
brownie79

Hi Richard,

I'm referring to the screen redraw issue where the menu forces a redraw.

Daniel

7 yrs RDM Screen redraw issue
brownie79
brownie79

I have tried disabling those options and the issue is still happening for me.
I'm connecting to a Windows Server 2008 R2 server. Display is embedded, size default, 16bit colour and the only option selected in display tab is fit embedded RDP Window

brownie79
brownie79

This is still occurring in 0.9.13

brownie79
brownie79

This is still happening in 0.9.13

Daniel

7 yrs Copy/paste issue
brownie79
brownie79

The newly added domain filed in .13 looks to be set as a password box as the text is starred out.

Daniel

7 yrs Domain field on login prompt
brownie79
brownie79

I have experienced the issue with undocked / full screen and embedded (tabbed) / default.

brownie79
brownie79

I am actually now seeing this when using the undocked option in full screen. This was previously working.

brownie79
brownie79

I did have smart sizing on initially, but have tested again today with that option disabled and am having the same issue.
This is connecting to Windows Server 2008 R2 servers.

Daniel

brownie79
brownie79

Hi,

This is going to be a tuff one to explain properly, but here it goes.
Updated to the latest build 9.10.0 today and have started using the tabbed option.
I'm not sure how to reproduce the issue, but every so often the RDP sessions appears to have frozen. If I go over to the machine list and expand a folder, the screen redraws correctly, but I can't interact with it again till I force the redraw.
Closing and reopening RDM resolves the issue for a while. Another staff member I work with using this same beta has experienced this issue also.

Daniel

brownie79
brownie79

Hi,

In my local data source that I use on my Windows machine, I have the option set to windows key passthrough.
When using the same file on RDM for Mac that option isn't set. I can edit the connection and the function works correctly.

Daniel

7 yrs Windows key passthrough
brownie79
brownie79

I have noticed the same issues, as well as some ghosting and screen artifacts.

The mouse pointer issue doesn't seem to exist when running the RDP session in full screen, but the above issues definately is.

Daniel

7 yrs screen rendering and mouse pointer
brownie79
brownie79

Just installed the beta and imported my local data source that I use in the windows version of RDP.
When opening the connection with screen size as default it doesn't fill the available space as the windows version does.
Selecting the current screen size or current work space area over sizes the RDP session and hides part of it behind the session list. If I minimize the session list I get the full screen, but I require to have the sessions list available as works in the windows version.

I am also getting the attached crash multiple times. This is occurring after the RDP session becomes responsive, which has happened quite frequently so far.

I have also had issues where the mouse clicks in the RDP session aren't registering where the pointer is located, which is very strange.

Regards,

Daniel

7 yrs Embedded RDP connections