12 days Copy from one Vault to another
acetico
acetico

Thanks.

12 days After RDM update i can't copy/view username and passwords
acetico
acetico

Hi
I am trying to copy a folder from one Vault to a different Vault using powershell and Export-RDMSession and Import-RDMSession.

When I import the folder to a repository it disappears from the first one, I suspect it moves it.
Is there a setting to prevent it from moving it?

13 days Copy from one Vault to another
acetico
acetico

Hello,

I can't find the setting on the password in the Private Vault that allows me to copy/view the password when “use User Specific Settings to override the entry default credential”
Where is the setting on the password entry?

13 days After RDM update i can't copy/view username and passwords
acetico
acetico

Is the password right set on the device and not the password?
How can I let the users view there one passwords but not those that are shared with them?

13 days After RDM update i can't copy/view username and passwords
acetico
acetico

After this upgrade to 2019.1.41.0 password linker in User Specific Settings..Override credentials..Privet vault on A website entry is not possible to copy/view the password any more.
Running a SQL data source.

Upgraded from 14.1.3.0

14 days After RDM update i can't copy/view username and passwords
acetico
acetico

The main thing was the possibility to switch to another Vault from the All Vaults search without connection to a session.
In the picture you see the result off an All Vault search, to get to the Tools Vault today you must connect to ABC, I hope you can make it possible to click on Tools in the searches result to switch vaults.

5 mths Switch Vault from All Vaults search
acetico
acetico

Hello.
The ability to switch Vault from All Vaults search without connecting to a session
And keep the search phrase and switch to Vault search.

6 mths Switch Vault from All Vaults search
acetico
acetico

Tanks, that solved it.

6 mths Is there a way to work with RDM folders in PowerShell?
acetico
acetico

Hello,
Now the folder is created but it is in the wrong place and has a different picture.

acetico
acetico

I have now installed version 2019.1.18, I am getting the same error.

acetico
acetico

Yes, the parent folder eksist.

acetico
acetico

I am Running version 2019.1.17.0 Data source Microsoft SQL Server.

acetico
acetico

Thanks,
I can now check if a folder exists.
But I do not get to create a sub folder, I get the error:
New-RDMSession : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
At line:1 char:12
+ $session = New-RDMSession -Name "FolderB" -Type "Group" -Group "Folde ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (smile [New-RDMSession], NullReferenceException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.NullReferenceException,RemoteDesktopManager.PowerShellModule.NewRDMSessionCommand

acetico
acetico

Is there a way to work with RDM folders in PowerShell?
- I want to be able to create folders and sub folders.
- Check if a folder exists.

The way I do it today is not easy and do not work on sub folders and I can’t check if the folder exists.
$session = New-RDMSession -Type "Group" -Name $RDMGroupe
$session.Group = $RDMGroupe
Set-RDMSession $session

acetico
acetico

This is an 90% solution, you lose the ability to override it by user or local settings like you can with screen sizing.
And it is easier to get the users to understand what they can if it is done the same way for different settings.

8 mths RDP Diplay (mode)
acetico
acetico

When running multi Repositories, the possibility to show one ‘Macros/Scripts/Tools’ across all repositories, so you do not have to maintain one pr. Repository.
It would also have been nice if you could choose the witch entry types that should show the ‘Macros/Scripts/Tools’, pr. Tool.

8 mths Macros/Scripts/Tools common for every repository.
acetico
acetico

8 mths Multi Vault Advanced Search error message: Incrorrect syntax near ')'
acetico
acetico

When using Multi Vault Advanced Search I get error Incorrect syntax near ‘)’.
Running 2019.1.8.0 SQL Datasorce on Windows 2016 Standard.

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Incorrect syntax near ')'.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryConsumeMetaData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString, Boolean isInternal, Boolean forDescribeParameterEncryption, Boolean shouldCacheForAlwaysEncrypted)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry, SqlDataReader ds, Boolean describeParameterEncryptionRequest)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean& usedCache, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Business.DataSources.DatabaseConnectionDataSource.GetData(String sql, IDbDataParameter[] parameters)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Business.DataSources.DatabaseConnectionDataSource.GetConnectionsWithMultiVaultFilter(Repository[] repositories, MultiVaultSearchItemParameters searchParameters)
ClientConnectionId:b90ba955-ac44-4428-92f0-f647b226a529
Error Number:102,State:1,Class:15

8 mths Multi Vault Advanced Search error message: Incrorrect syntax near ')'
acetico
acetico

Can you add the “Customer #” ( The field under underInformation…Contact) to variables accessibly from scripts/PowerShell?

8 mths Variables “Customer #”
acetico
acetico

RDP Display settings has today this chooses: External,Embedded (tabbed), Undoced.
Can you add Default so the users can use the value under options…Types..RDP..Display mode, This settings are there already but you cant chose Default in RDP.
In the same way it works for screen sizing mode?

8 mths RDP Diplay (mode)
acetico
acetico

The thing I wanted to do was:
I have a Linux computer in a remote location that I use to do security check from.
I have created An SSH connection for each report, This SSH Shell connections has the commands that is going to be run on the remote computer is under Post login.
This command does need to contain the IP or URL on the system the is going to be tested, so the user input is the IP or URL of the system to be tested.
But you can drop this because I solve it by creating a python script on the remote computer that asked the user for input.

11 mths New Event before connect: Message Prompt whit input
acetico
acetico

Under a Remote Connection entry, you have the Event Before connect.
Today you have the options None, Script, Command line, Messgae Prompt, Macro/Script/Tool, Powershell, Copy to clipborad.
What about add Message Prompt whit input of a Variable that can be used in the connection.

11 mths New Event before connect: Message Prompt whit input
acetico
acetico

Tanks CTRL-V is working again. Thanks a lot!

12 mths Past to websites opened in embedded Tabbed not working after upgrade to 14.0.1.0
acetico
acetico

I use Chrome, and if you right click on the web page you do not have the Past as you hade in version 13.5.6.0, see attachment.

13 mths Past to websites opened in embedded Tabbed not working after upgrade to 14.0.1.0
acetico
acetico

When a website is opened in embedded Tabbed mode after upgrade to 14.0.1.0 you can't past to the web site any more.

13 mths Past to websites opened in embedded Tabbed not working after upgrade to 14.0.1.0
acetico
acetico

A configurable Footer that can run a Template.
The thing I want to accomplish is showing info form a different system in RDM.
An example is Paessler PRTG if you have a Server in RDM and do Monitoring that server with Paessler PRTG it is possible to see the information on that server on a web page.
So instead of having to open Paessler PRTG and navigate to the server I want so show that web page under Dashboard in RDM.
An example url: https://prtg.company.no/device.htm?id=$CUSTOM_FIELD2$&tabid=1
This can be done today by adding a Macros/scripts/Tools entry that loads a Template, but then the web page is open in a TAB that isn’t connected to the dashboard of that server in RDM.

3 yrs Custom Footer
acetico
acetico

Thanks, now I see what a was doing wrong.
Is there a command for getting attachments?

3 yrs Get-RDMSessionDocumentStoredInDatabase syntax
acetico
acetico

What is the syntax for Get-RDMSessionDocumentStoredInDatabase?

3 yrs Get-RDMSessionDocumentStoredInDatabase syntax
acetico
acetico

Tanks this works great.

3 yrs Using the wrong username and password