Forum

Posts by twhiting9275 (twhiting9275)

twhiting9275
twhiting9275

More than a few times a week now, I'm seeing a certain provider's servers going down, coming back up with 'fsck needed, etc'.
Unfortunately, the only way to do this is to login to VNC, then give root pass, and move from there.
There's three options to this, really
#1: Find a way to store the root password somehow? Would be really useful in cases where actual VNC login is needed (ie: debug networking, etc)
#2: Find a way to get the clipboard pasting into VNC somehow. A bit more work, but way better than #3
#3: Manually type the password in (believe me, this is a huge pain with larger passwords)

I'm using the default VNC app for RDM. are #1 or 2 even possible? If so, how?!?!? Seems that #2 seems to be a VNC issue as a whole (pasting clipboard contents just doesn't seem to work)?

5 yrs VNC - Remote login, possible, or even utilizing clipboard?
twhiting9275
twhiting9275

I've been doing a bit of work with RDM , and lately have been working with Quick Connect more and more. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to follow the configuration value to open in a secondary monitor. Is there a specific reason for this?

6 yrs Quick Connect Monitor
twhiting9275
twhiting9275

I see what you meant. I apologize, thought you were referring to a test version of the importer, not the program itself.

All seems to be well and good now, thank you smile

7 yrs Secure CRT import problem
twhiting9275
twhiting9275

And how do we get access to the beta version? I don't see any way on your site.
I kind of need this working here, I can't manually import all of these. I expected it would be working, already!

twhiting9275
twhiting9275

I've got about 100+ sessions with SCRT in various folders that I'm trying to import, using the addon.
Choosing 'Local Session', the session window just comes up blank
Choosing 'Shared Session', it just constantly comes up with 'no entry found in file'. Tried using
C:\users\username\appdata\Roaming\Vandyke\
and
C:\users\username\appdata\Roaming\Vandyke\config
and even
C:\users\username\appdata\Roaming\Vandyke\Sessions

NOTHING is being detected here. Something is definitely wrong with the importer

Using
SCRT: 7.1
Windows: 8