Forum

Posts by technigogo (technigogo)

technigogo
technigogo

I have found the integration - thanks for the work. However, it does not work with DUO MFA?

4 mths KEEPER ENTERPRISE Password Manager
technigogo
technigogo

They do.

https://keepersecurity.com/commander.html

2 yrs KEEPER ENTERPRISE Password Manager
technigogo
technigogo

I sure wish this was integrated.

2 yrs KEEPER ENTERPRISE Password Manager
technigogo
technigogo

Okay, I got it figured out with your help. I had originally created the user before I moved everything to Azure SQL so the checkbox for "create login and user in SQL" was not there. I deleted the user and recreated and it appeared. So, users need to be created after the database setup.

Thanks.

5 yrs user and security management - I can't get this to work as expected
technigogo
technigogo

Does this require hosting a virtual machine in Azure? I am only running the SQL database.

technigogo
technigogo

I am not sure what you mean. I created a SQL database with an SA-ish admin password.

technigogo
technigogo

I have been a single user on this system for some time now. I have now added my first salaried technician. I am trying to configure so it asks for the user name and password that I have created now in the users. It doesn't. I just opens up the same as it always has.

I am connecting to Azure SWL and have KeePass plugin. Thanks.

technigogo
technigogo

Any update on android access to PVM?

5 yrs PVM integration with RDM
technigogo
technigogo

Any more news?? I at least need the ability to pull up passwords on my android phone.

5 yrs any plans to port for the Android platform?
technigogo
technigogo

I have the latest enterprise version. I use Amazon S3 for my connection database. Where is my connection log? I have look everywhere.

6 yrs Connection Log -- Where is it??
technigogo
technigogo

Installed and configured KeePass today with S3 sync and RDM plugin. Thanks for creating that and good job! It works great.

It was quite a bear to wade through the documents for the right plugins and such so I still think you guys have a good market for PVM... turnkey and easy.

7 yrs PVM integration with RDM
technigogo
technigogo

BTW, I am very impressed that the devolutions team is so attentive in the forum. Bravo!

technigogo
technigogo

Will PVM have a web portal version?

technigogo
technigogo

so which password manager would integrate smoothly and work on PC, Mac, iphone, android?

technigogo
technigogo

Seems like LastPass would be more sensible since it is web-based and universal to all platforms. Right?

technigogo
technigogo

Ah, I played around and found a tutorial about setting up KeePass that helped me to understand. I never paid attention to the Credentials drop-down in the upper section of the session config.

technigogo
technigogo

What's the big deal here? I've been using RDM for years. I just downloaded the trial of PVM and I don't get the purpose of this. Anyone care to explain?