Forum

Posts by cyberpyr8 (cyberpyr8)

cyberpyr8
cyberpyr8

Thank you. That worked for me.

4 yrs Remote Desktop Manager 12 (Beta)
cyberpyr8
cyberpyr8

I am on 12.0.5.0 and when I try to upgrade to 12.0.6 or 7 both crash when downloading the update. Can I get a direct download to 12.0.7.0?

Here's the error in case it matters
Event ID: 1001

Fault bucket 108638420790, type 1
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: RemoteDesktopManager.exe
P2: 12.0.5.0
P3: 584f4d24
P4: ntdll.dll
P5: 10.0.14986.1000
P6: 1b7454ed
P7: c00000fd
P8: 00071fc7
P9:
P10:

Attached files:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER98FD.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER990D.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER993C.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_RemoteDesktopMan_bb6062b48d6a7cfacc34f854d1536c88e2449_5dc16bb6_2dbba263

Analysis symbol:
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 28305a44-a502-4d70-885e-a0003c61beaf
Report Status: 268435457

4 yrs Remote Desktop Manager 12 (Beta)
cyberpyr8
cyberpyr8

Thanks for the quick response.

4 yrs Favorites display has changed
cyberpyr8
cyberpyr8

I am running version 11.1.3.0 but now it seems all versions of my data file are showing my favorites differently. I like the list shown in the RDM-OldView.PNG file but no matter what I do I cannot see the favorites listed that way.

The closest I can get is the RDM-NewView.PNG which is details. My complete server list is correct. Only favorites is messed up. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but as soon as I connect my data file it changes.

4 yrs Favorites display has changed
cyberpyr8
cyberpyr8

I was at least able to get it to allow me to change back to a local data source with this version. This will work for now. This PC doesn't need to sync up with my other workstation. FYI I had to remove Dropbox all together to get it to stop prompting me even when it wasn't the default. Thank you for the help.

6 yrs Dropbox login now the default - cannot connect
cyberpyr8
cyberpyr8

I normally do, but this was a new install using Setup.RemoteDesktopManager.10.0.4.0.exe

cyberpyr8
cyberpyr8

I tried to setup Dropbox as the default source and it won't connect. It never prompts for the password. I have had this issue before but this time I closed out RDM and had it set to always prompt for the password before setting it back to the local data source and now it tries to open the program and connect to Dropbox in an endless loop. I have completely uninstalled and even went into the registry to remove any connections I could find. I re-install and it goes right back to connecting to Dropbox and is stuck. Can I bypass the data source by using the command line or changing something somewhere else?

cyberpyr8
cyberpyr8

I see now. I thought the licenses automatically were added to my account. I added the new license in and that works. Thanks

6 yrs Online License not updated
cyberpyr8
cyberpyr8

When I install Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise and try to get my license to load from the RDM online account it loads last years license information and says my license has expired. I can do it manually with the new license but I would like to get them synchronizing automatically. Is there somewhere I can go to update that?

6 yrs Online License not updated
cyberpyr8
cyberpyr8

I bought my subscription in March, can I add another year now at the lower price?

7 yrs Limited-time offer!
cyberpyr8
cyberpyr8

Is there a way to open multiple sessions more quickly? What I mean is, I have to click the group, I find I have to click on the pane to the right to select it correctly, then right click the group icon (Not the name) and then launch. I then get the prompt to verify I want to open the group.

I think I should be able to just right click the group on the left hand pane and open group. I would like to be able to turn off the confirmation screen too. I open some groups several times throughout the day but close them out so others can get in. There seems to be a glitch when selecting the group. If I don't click the right server pane after I highlight the group in the navigation pane on the left it doesn't give me the open group option.

Other than that, I love the product. I recommend it to everyone I work with. Keep up the good work!

7 yrs Usability Enhancement suggestions