Forum

Posts by jeffmaxton (jeffmaxton)

jeffmaxton
jeffmaxton

Yep, that sounds like what I'm seeing.
Do you know what version this will be fixed in? Just wondering when I should verify the fix works.

Thanks

6 yrs S3 Data Source
jeffmaxton
jeffmaxton

I'm using an S3 data source and it works fine across a couple of PC's. But pointing to that same data source on the Mac just shows an empty list of Sessions.
Also, when I attempt to add a new session and click 'Create' it acts like it does (i.e. no error message) but the list of sessions is still blank.
edited by jeffmaxton on 1/9/2014

6 yrs S3 Data Source
jeffmaxton
jeffmaxton

It appears that adding a dropbox data source does not work if you have two-factor authentication enabled in dropbox.
I've attempted a few times to add a dropbox data source and after I enter my password the application just hangs.
I've got dropbox configured to use Google Authenticator for two-factor authentication
I'm pretty sure it's related to the next step of two-factor authentication requiring the Google Authenticator code because if I enter the wrong password, it returns an error telling me the password was wrong. If I enter the correct password the application just hands and I have to Force Quit it.

6 yrs Dropbox datasource with 2-factor authentication
jeffmaxton
jeffmaxton

+1 for Jump Desktop integration. I've been using that while waiting for Remote Desktop Manager to come out for Mac.
(still waiting to get the beta...)

7 yrs VPN connection
jeffmaxton
jeffmaxton

Any kind of timeframe on the Anyconnect client support?

10 yrs Cisco VPN Client addition/modification