Forum

Posts by maranmichele (maranmichele)

maranmichele
maranmichele

Hello Xavier
I resolved myself checking hosts file on my Mac that did don't have the entry for localhost at 127.0.0.1.
I think that Acronis True Image installer delete all entries because the only one present was 127.0.0.1 AcronisDriveSearchPlugin.
Now it's all OK!

7 mths Devolutions Web Login for Chrome
maranmichele
maranmichele

I enable the maximum level of logging of RDM and opening the application now I get this error related the socket binding:
ERROR SILENT: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): The requested address is not valid in this context
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind (System.Net.EndPoint localEP) [0x00043] in <f42b4794d2144ed486b60bd0221e24d2>:0
at System.Net.EndPointListener..ctor (System.Net.HttpListener listener, System.Net.IPAddress addr, System.Int32 port, System.Boolean secure) [0x00047] in <f42b4794d2144ed486b60bd0221e24d2>:0
at System.Net.EndPointManager.GetEPListener (System.String host, System.Int32 port, System.Net.HttpListener listener, System.Boolean secure) [0x0009d] in <f42b4794d2144ed486b60bd0221e24d2>:0
at System.Net.EndPointManager.AddPrefixInternal (System.String p, System.Net.HttpListener listener) [0x0005e] in <f42b4794d2144ed486b60bd0221e24d2>:0
at System.Net.EndPointManager.AddListener (System.Net.HttpListener listener) [0x0009c] in <f42b4794d2144ed486b60bd0221e24d2>:0
at System.Net.HttpListener.Start () [0x0000f] in <f42b4794d2144ed486b60bd0221e24d2>:0
at A.c67cd6c452842e19da4be63312931eec9.ccc246f5e7c85bac4ff469fd21592fa27 () [0x001ef] in <92f03c560f28412a99b5b99b6db96a2b>:0

maranmichele
maranmichele

Hello Xavier
port and application key are the first settings I checked and they are as yours print screen.
I try also to change the port from default to 20000 but unsuccessfully.
In a windows 10 VM (parallels) it works.
Any other ideas?

maranmichele
maranmichele

Hello
just installed version 4.6.00362 and the problem is not resolved
Any ideas?

2 yrs Cisco Anyconnect VPN not typing full password
maranmichele
maranmichele

Hello Jeff

Thanks for the reply.
This limitation is not present in the previous version RDP app (8.0.43), the external mode work without asking for password.
Do you confirm?

2 yrs RDP Version 10.1.6 (910) always request for passwor
maranmichele
maranmichele

Free Edition 5.1.0.0

maranmichele
maranmichele

Hello
RDP connection with saved username and password did not work.
RDP app always ask for password.
This is a bug of new RDP app?

Thanks

maranmichele
maranmichele

If i leave the auto proxy discovery feature of network but the network i'm connected with doesn't expose a proxy, all the apps (not only RDM but also Office for mac) freeze atteming to reach the internet. Only Safari work without problems.
I must manually set auto proxy discovery to OFF and restart the app to use it.
I think it could be ad issue with this feature, not a RDM problems because also Office for Mac reveal same behavior
I search the web for confirmation
Thank you

3 yrs automatic proxy search
maranmichele
maranmichele

Hello

i apologize i was not clear enough.
The automatic proxy search is the network service feature of Mac OS X "auto proxy discovery".
RDM version 3.5.4.2 (updated some minute ago)

maranmichele
maranmichele

Hello
when automatic proxy search is enabled but no proxy detected the Remote Desktop Manager Free for Mac configured to use Devolution Online Drive freeze (spinning ball).
If must force quit the app, disable the automatic proxy search and restart the app to use it.
Thank you

maranmichele
maranmichele

Hello
i ask the ability to customize actions to launch connection (for example RDP) in full screen mode or in windows mode (external) without passing from contextual menĂ¹ with mouse right click on the session from the treeview.
Thanks

4 yrs Costomization of Actions into dashboards
maranmichele
maranmichele

Confirm temporary resolution by renaming app with spaces.
But each AppStore update (latest today 20 march) needs renaming.

4 yrs Latest update to Microsoft Remote Desktop - version - 8.0.27 breaks Remote Desktop Manager
maranmichele
maranmichele

Solved!

4 yrs Edit Description of Groups or Sessions
maranmichele
maranmichele

Hello

RDM Free for MAC 3.0.8.0 doesn't allow edit of description (text) of groups and sessions elements.

Thank you

4 yrs Edit Description of Groups or Sessions
maranmichele
maranmichele

Dear Support
the repaint issue still remain in version 02.01.
I try to investigate and my opinion is that the dashboard component may be the cause of the repaint problems in conjunction with resume from taskbar. The dashboard appears partially transparent the first time i resume from taskbar and suddently resuming not repaint at all.
If i configure into options - user interface - trayicon/taskbar the Show trayico = Always visible and Show in taskbar = Never visible (i use always trayicon to resume the main form) and the repaint problem disappears. It seems that resuming from trayicon is different than resumin from taskbar.
Thanks

4 yrs Repaint issue
maranmichele
maranmichele

Another example, perhaps more explanatory.
Other times the app doesn't repaint when resumed from taskbar, it remain as taskbar icon.

4 yrs Repaint issue
maranmichele
maranmichele

Hi
i have the same build of W10, but executed into Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac (Macbook pro).
I thought that the automatic switch between discrete graphics and dedicated card on my MacBook Pro could be the cause of the problem, but you confirm me that also physical machine suffer the same issue.
At the moment i switch the interface setting from "default (Ribbon)" to "default (Menu)" and the problem seems disappears.

4 yrs Repaint issue
maranmichele
maranmichele

Hi Gabriele
in virtual or physical machine ?

4 yrs Repaint issue
maranmichele
maranmichele

Hello
i use remote desktop manager free edition version 2.0.5.0 in Windows 10 x64 on hyoervisor Paralles Desktop 11 for Mac (Os X El Capitan).
With default user interface i have repaint problem when resuming from tryicon.
I solve only using Clsssic UI (v.7.X).
Thank you

4 yrs Repaint issue
maranmichele
maranmichele

Hi

i need the ability to start Teamviewer session with different version of Teamviewer portable, because i have payed license of older version and i need to start session with latest version (free session)

Thank you

5 yrs Teamviewer multiple version