Forum

Posts by jbenaut (jbenaut)

jbenaut
jbenaut

thanks for drag and drop,

but :

- in cloud explorer is it possible to delete something by pressing del.
- when i drag and drop to local (download large file), if i cancel, remote destop freeze.
- when i drag and drop to cloud (upload large file), no progress bar are visible.

In another subject is it possible to have an integration of this product (M-file) http://www.m-files.com. I see api for client developement.

thanks again

9 yrs New beta for Remote Desktop Manager 6.2
jbenaut
jbenaut

yes

jbenaut
jbenaut

Hi David,

thanks, no problem with 6.1.8.0 and vpn wink

For Dropbox integration. it's possible to upload and download with drag and drop, and create folder.

jbenaut
jbenaut

Yes when i run "Test Server" and "Test Database" it's ok.
If I understand how work Remote Desktop with sql server, all xml are requested from table for parsing. I see in table "Connections" new row with name, type... if you project to lighten the request, this is perfect for us. Remote Desktop is starting to get along with us to react, we even because of it think of looking for another software. But you product is so good, we didn't find better.

I can test a special build, no problem for me.

thank you

9 yrs Sql Connection timeout
jbenaut
jbenaut

Hi David,
Firstly, thank you for this software.
The connection timeout does not seem to work on sql and this since version 6.1.0.0. In the local network, there is no problem, even if the display of the tree takes a few seconds when I open Remote Desktop. But in Wan, whatever the time put it in the option Connection timeout. The opening of the base displays a timeout after 90 seconds. Our database contains 359 line in the table Connections on SQL Server 2005.
Sorry for my bad English, a French User.

9 yrs Sql Connection timeout