Forum

Posts by ns (ns)

ns
ns

Alright, thank you for your time and help.

Best regards.

5 mths Export features
ns
ns

Hi,

yes this is exactly what I´m doing. special export on the folder, which then presents me all the export options such as .html, .xls, and so on.
But there seems to be no way to export the attachments or the documentation itself.

Also, like I said, I can´t find a way to export the information listed under "Information->General, Hardware, Software...".
Everytime I export as html, it only gives me the information listed on the overview page. By this I mean a sub entry in a folder, like a host for example.

5 mths Export features
ns
ns

Hello,

I´ve got some questions regarding the export feature and I hope you could help me.

First: Is it possible, if I export one or more folders, that I can export everything from that folder? All the details in an Excel table, as well as the documentation and the attached files?

Second: When I export as HTML, it only shows the general info page, but is it possible to have it show every entry, like the hardware etc.?

Third: Is there a way to edit the columns in the Excel table when you export as .xls? So that I´m able to select which info I want to extract?

In general I think that most of the export methods don´t show enough information. Are there some settings I´m missing?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

N.S.

5 mths Export features
ns
ns

Hallo,

ich habe ein paar Fragen bezüglich der Exportfunktionen, und hoffe, dass mir jemand helfen kann.

Erstens: Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, einen oder mehrere Ordner zu exportieren, die Daten daraus in einer Exceltabelle zu bekommen, sowie die Anhänge und Dokumentation mit raus zu bekommen?

Zweitens: Wenn mal als HTML exportiert, werden einem nicht alle Informationen angezeigt, z.B. diese unter Hardware. Er spuckt immer nur die Übersichtsliste aus, mehr nicht. Gibt es da eine Einstellung für?

Drittens: Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, die Anzeigepunkte der Exceltabelle zu bearbeiten, die man bekommt, wenn man als .xls exportiert? Also welche Punkte ich exportiert haben möchte usw.

Danke im Voraus.

MFG

N.S.

5 mths Exportfunktion