Forum

Posts by micheal (micheal)

micheal
micheal

I am also behind a bluecoat proxy and have also posted the following in another thread.

I am having the same issue as well. I am currently on the latest version 2019.1.33 and even though I have my email, serial, and it says it is registered, I keep receiving the cloud login page.

I can login online but not through this prompt which I believe may be blocked by the proxy. Until this version I have never been prompted by the cloud login after adding the serial. I have also had to turn off the certificate prompt as that started popping up a few versions ago but was not able to update because of the proxy.

I am able to cancel the cloud login and use Remote Desktop Manager as usual but he login prompt on startup is becoming quite annoying.

I have been using your product for over 10 years now and would just like it fixed.

Thanks,

Mike

5 mths Unable to login to RDM Free or cloud.devolutions.com when proxy used
micheal
micheal

I am having the same issue as well. I am currently on the latest version 2019.1.33 and even though I have my email, serial, and it says it is registered, I keep receiving the cloud login page.

I can login online but not through this prompt which I believe may be blocked by the proxy. Until this version I have never been prompted by the cloud login after adding the serial.

I am able to cancel the cloud login and use Remote Desktop Manager as usual but he login prompt on startup is becoming quite annoying.

I have been using your product for over 10 years now and would just like it fixed.

Thanks,

Mike

5 mths Cannot login to Devolutions for FREE Remote Desktop Manager