Forum

Posts by glockmane (glockmane)

glockmane
glockmane

Hi there,

couldn't figure out if the FRITZ!Box VPN is supported..

I think type is "IPSec Xauth PSK".

Best Regards
Stefan

5 mths [VPN] FRITZ!Box
glockmane
glockmane

Thanks for your quick answer! Enabled sub connections as you suggested and I can now add them.. But If I try to view such element in Android App it throws an exception.. I can edit the entry, I can view the password but if I click on "View" the error occurs.. This only happens on sub connections.. I have to admit I'm using Android 10 beta on my Essential Phone so I have to test with another phone to eliminate this as a cause..

Edit:
Tried with my S7 Edge (Android 9) and it behaves the same..

Here's a screenshot from the error message:

5 mths Add as Subconnection in Remote Desktop Manager doesn't work and more problems..
glockmane
glockmane

Hi there,

first I tried RDM and found it quite impressing.. Now I wanted to try Password Server and installed on Windows Server 2019 with SQL Server 2017.. I don't run a domain, just workgroup..

Installation worked without a hassle but after importing the structure from the local datasource I discovered a problem..

When I click some elements on the fourth level of the tree (e.g. Datasource > Software-Licences > Adguard > Licence 01) I get an unexpected exception.. I discovered it on the mobile app and then it happened in Remote Desktop Manager on PC also.. Now the problem is gone on the PC (don't know why??) but if I right click on an element and click new entry it doesn't ask if I want to add a subconnection like it does if I work in the local Data-Source.. Maybe this has something to do with the problem?

Also I wonder why there is no export feature for the whole structure including attachments.. What if I have a structure with a lot of attachments at many different places and want to migrate so Passwort Server?

I'm not a native english speaker, so please be kind smile

Thanks and Best Regards
Stefan

5 mths Add as Subconnection in Remote Desktop Manager doesn't work and more problems..