Forum

Posts by jbocook (jbocook)

jbocook
jbocook

I setup our company vault and invited a second user to it. The first welcome email provides the master key, but doesn't give the url - just a 'click here' type link. Right after that the I received the actual new account email which took me to cloud.devolutions.net after authentication. It took me a good bit of time to realize i needed to visit company.devolutions.app to access the vault. I assumed it would show up in the cloud portal somewhere the user had access to it.

If a user works with more than a couple of these or a company deploys multiple vaults for some reason it could get real messy. Displaying a little section on cloud.devolution.net with links to instances you have access to would be great improvement. It also gives the user a single portal to find all the information and what not they need.

4 mths Displaying vaults you have access to
jbocook
jbocook

We have 3 teams. Each one currently has it's own keypass db, with two ore floating out there somewhere. Anytime a password is changed it needs updated in 5 different spots. We share certain entries across some teams, some entries are shared across team leadership others belong only to a single team.

Going to multiple vaults seems like the same path we are on, duplicate entries everywhere - is there a best practice or such on how this should be setup?

4 mths 3 Teams - Best Practice to segment & share entries
jbocook
jbocook

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post potential bugs - or if it's even a bug in general. We use both keypass and lastpass. I've exported lists from both applications but when I try to import into password hub it returns an error stating the format isn't valid. Specifically with lastpass you don't have any options, it just exports the way it exports.

Want to help give some feedback and what not. If it's not here just tell me where.

4 mths Importing Password Lists