Forum

Posts by jelte (jelte)

jelte
jelte

We're also still getting the notifications as well even after clearing the cache. But it's not every time I log on.

There is no time difference between the server and the clients. The difference between the "ValidTo" date and the current time is days, not minutes.

For the moment I'm ignoring these errors because they don't seem to effect the entries or web interface functionality.

2 mths Token Expired using SSO - Office 365
jelte
jelte

We upgraded our version to 2019.1.17.0 with no difference in the error.

Time on all machines is exact the same.

Strange this is that the difference between Valid to and current time is always exactly 4 days.

. The token is expired. ValidTo: '07/18/2019 15:11:02', Current time: '07/22/2019 07:55:01'.

4 mths Token Expired using SSO - Office 365
jelte
jelte

We still get these errors when logging into Devolutions Password Server's web portal using Office 365 login.

"
The following error was received by at 7/22/2019 9:55:01 AM
Error:
SecurityTokenExpiredException - IDX10223: Lifetime validation failed. The token is expired. ValidTo: '07/18/2019 15:11:02', Current time: '07/22/2019 07:55:01'. at Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens.Validators.ValidateLifetime(Nullable`1 notBefore, Nullable`1 expires, SecurityToken securityToken, TokenValidationParameters validationParameters) at System.IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt.JwtSecurityTokenHandler.ValidateLifetime(Nullable`1 notBefore, Nullable`1 expires, JwtSecurityToken jwtToken, TokenValidationParameters validationParameters) at System.IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt.JwtSecurityTokenHandler.ValidateTokenPayload(JwtSecurityToken jwtToken, TokenValidationParameters validationParameters) at Devolutions.Server.TokenValidationHandler.d__14.MoveNext() --- Login
Source:
Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens

"

Do you know if there's a solutions or explenation for this?

4 mths Token Expired using SSO - Office 365
jelte
jelte

Erica,

No, that doesn't seem to be the setting.

We are using Password vault manager enterprise edition v10.0.0.0 64bit version.

Jelte

7 mths Token Expired using SSO - Office 365
jelte
jelte

Version 6.1.3.0

jelte
jelte

When logging into our Password Server using our SSO from Office 365 we get these errors:

SecurityTokenExpiredException - IDX10223: Lifetime validation failed. The token is expired. ValidTo: '04/29/2019 15:44:58', Current time: '04/30/2019 06:12:08'. at Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens.Validators.ValidateLifetime(Nullable`1 notBefore, Nullable`1 expires, SecurityToken securityToken, TokenValidationParameters validationParameters) at System.IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt.JwtSecurityTokenHandler.ValidateLifetime(Nullable`1 notBefore, Nullable`1 expires, JwtSecurityToken jwtToken, TokenValidationParameters validationParameters) at System.IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt.JwtSecurityTokenHandler.ValidateTokenPayload(JwtSecurityToken jwtToken, TokenValidationParameters validationParameters) at Devolutions.Server.TokenValidationHandler.d__9.MoveNext() --- Login

We do get logged logged in but every time an error gets reported. Is there a way to extend this token's lifetime?

jelte
jelte

Great, exactly what we are looking for. Any idea on a release date?

8 mths Set default vault instead of "my private vault" in browser plugin
jelte
jelte

We're missing the setting for determining what vault to open by default when you login to the browser plugin.

By default this is the "my private vault" but this isn't used by us. So every time we login to the plugin we have to change it back to our main vault.

8 mths Set default vault instead of "my private vault" in browser plugin