Forum

Posts by michael27 (michael27)

michael27
michael27

Hi there

How can I control access to the Password Server Console? I can't find any instructions in the manual. It looks like anyone with access to the server (rdp) can start the console and add new users. Is that so or did I just miss it?

best regards
mike

7 mths Access to Password Server Console
michael27
michael27

Thank you for your response. I'm happy to see that more compliance features are on your roadmap. i'm looking forward for a new release in the future.

8 mths Notification "On Use/View"
michael27
michael27

Hello

We require that a password can be seen or used by any employee, but that a notification be sent to the manager. Today I can already trigger notifications when editing or deleting a password. Unfortunately, there is no option for notifiy on using or viewing a entry/password. Would be cool if that were possible. Or is there a workaround?

Best regards
Mike

8 mths Notification "On Use/View"
michael27
michael27

Hi √Črica

Thank your for your answer. That's no problem.

best regards
Mike

8 mths AzureMFA
michael27
michael27

If Office365 is the only allowed authentication method the form is presented wrong.

i believe the form fields for username,password and login should not be presented.

9 mths Login Form wrong
michael27
michael27

Hi Erica

Thank you for your reply. This is true and works like it should but requires the DPS to be available public. With a solution over NPS it would be possible to use MFA without publishing DPS.

thank you for asking your engineering team.

best regards
Mike

9 mths AzureMFA
michael27
michael27

hi there

i've seen that you removed azure mfa because they do not provide the sdk any longer. i tried to get azure mfa over nps/radius working but with no success. is there any way to get this working?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/authentication/howto-mfa-nps-extension

best regards
Mike

9 mths AzureMFA