Forum

Posts by martin22 (martin22)

martin22
martin22

I have uploaded requested recording wink

2 mths RDP session tabs closed when clicked
martin22
martin22

Well, I can do that (when I figure out how smile ), but you will only see that I click on one tab and then on other and this second one disappears the exact moment I clicked it. So not much helpful.
Is there any debug logging or something like that I can enable instead?

3 mths RDP session tabs closed when clicked
martin22
martin22

Hi, unfortunately this did not helped in this case.
RDM Enterprise 14.1.3.0 64-bit, datasource is Devolutions Password Server
cfg file uploaded

martin22
martin22

Hi, it seems this solved the issue, thanks

3 mths Unwanted RDP tab switching
martin22
martin22

When I am switching between RDP session tabs, every now and then that tab just dissapear under my mouse cursor when clicked on.
It does not matter if that tab was inactive for long time or just few seconds. I have no idea what could be the cause or how to diagnose that, tried turn on RDP keep alive with no effect.
It happens more with Remote Desktop Gateway is used, but not exclusively.

martin22
martin22

When opening RDP tabs, especially more at once, the signing proccess in these tabs (tab itself) get focus every time actuall desktop is displayed. Result is I need to wait to all windows finish everything they doing before continue any work in RDM. (I am used to just open sessions in background and get to them later, when all login related stuff get finished).

Is there any setting to mitigate that behavior?

3 mths Unwanted RDP tab switching
martin22
martin22

Hi, is there a way to choose language in mobile RDM app? I (as system administrator) dont want this app in my local language (half of text are in english anyway). Switch the phone to english language is not the solution, as it cause issues in other local apps.

4 mths Mobile RDM language selection (iPhone, iPad)
martin22
martin22

Hi, how can I move cursor with holding left mouse button in RDP session? In other RDP apps on iOS, I can double-touch and move. In RDM, cursor dont move.

4 mths Mobile RDM cursor hold and move
martin22
martin22

I just find out, that keys are correct with this option, but ENTER key behave strangly.
I can use it in text editors just fine, but not for actually run/confirm anything (like icons on desktop, cmd shell etc.). It does nothing.
I have Czech keyboard on Mac and cs-CZ keyboard in target Windows.

5 mths Send press key as unicode option ...
martin22
martin22

Hi, is it possible to make it as Global option?

5 mths Send press key as unicode option ...