Forum

Posts by info22 (info22)

info22
info22

Hi!

I've downloaded the newest beta (2019.1.11) and Web mode i working! smile I will test it for some time and let you know how it goes. I'am using local data source and did not try remote ones yet. Are there any limitation with data sources in regards of using 1password credentials ? Are ther eany other limitations for using 1password credentials (theme or other app specific settings) ?

Thanks!

3 mths 1password Web mode with 2FA support
info22
info22

Hello,

Any update in that matter ?

4 mths 1password Web mode with 2FA support
info22
info22

By send to me you mean here in forum, or mail ?

info22
info22

I was able to install RDM 2019.1.5.0 version. I've removed everything related to RDM from my computer, installed RDM v 14.1.3.0, set all setting to default, set updates to check all versions with beta also, restart the app, download and instasll newest version (rdm detect it on startup). After that RDM run with no issues.

Despite the fact RDM was installed in newest version, I was not able to add 1PAssword entry. During entry creation, I've got 2FA prompt (see attached) but after clicking in "Title" I've got error message "Unable to retrieve 1Password credentials!" (see attached).

info22
info22

Legacy

info22
info22

I've installed the beta version, but I'm not able to run it. Every time I try to open the app I'm getting err msg (also after removing and installing from the scratch):

TargetInvocationException - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.UIManager.cd1336d51f5967743cc970d8c549f61e3()
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.UIManager.get_FrmMain()
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Program.Main(String[] args)

------------------- INNER -----------------------

NullReferenceException - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.ThemeManager.ApplyDocumentManagerSkinElement(DefaultLookAndFeel lookAndFeel)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Forms.FrmMainDocumentManager.cd3ab56e6b166f4ed742b184d2b9b7aa1(DefaultLookAndFeel c7cb6d4ff2fc67ce1c97343b28fe696d6)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Forms.FrmMainDocumentManager.DoInitializeComponent()
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Forms.FrmBaseRibbon.c2003f33b05659ffe7ea3546ebd6ce300()
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Forms.FrmBaseRibbon..ctor()
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Forms.FrmMainDocumentManager..ctor()

info22
info22

Do you know if this feature will be implemented in RDM 14.1.4.0 ?

info22
info22

Hi,

I use Microsoft Authenticator, but you can use different one; https://support.1password.com/two-factor-authentication/

6 mths 1password Web mode with 2FA support
info22
info22

At the moment it is not possible to use Web mode when you have 2FA enabled (reference: DEVO-1428). Please implement Web mode with 2FA support for 1password

6 mths 1password Web mode with 2FA support
info22
info22

Thanks Gabriel!

Web mode will make my work SO MUCH EASIER I hope this issue can be solved fast.

6 mths 1password Web mode problem
info22
info22

Hello,

I am using 1password as password manager. I wan to integre it with RDM using Web mode.
I've entered username, secretkey and password, but when trying to title items, I gets 'Unable to retrieve 1Password' credentials!' error

rdm

Credentials are entered correctly.

Do I need to configure something additional ?

Thanks for help!

6 mths 1password Web mode problem