Forum

Posts by itechniker (itechniker)

itechniker
itechniker

If I create a webdav session in a local datasource the connection is established successfully and I can browse the folders and files, but using webdav as datasource is not working with the same settings.

So what now?

6 mths WebDAV XML with Encryption Password
itechniker
itechniker

My settings looks like yours, but the Master key is under advcanced, I am wondering which version you are using, I am using 2019.1.2.0.
I can't see "Show Logs" because the connection isn't established with the host and this is the problem, so why I cn only show logs if the connection is already successful?

The things I see under Connections is Quick refresh, Refresh and Force refresh.

By the way the quoting link directly over a post is not working, a page comes with: "Sorry, you are not allowed to edit this post" URL: https://forum.devolutions.net/addpost.aspx?TopicID=31016&Quote=129260

itechniker
itechniker

The new file won't be created, it looks like the connection to the WebDAV server isn't working.

(With ES file Explorer it's possible to connect to the server and see my directories.)

Is it possible to connect to a HTTPS (443) WebDAV server?

Is it possible to get a connection log from the phone to see what's the problem?

itechniker
itechniker

Hey, I see now it is possible to enter a encryption key when selecting WebDAV, but it's not possible to open a XML file from SharePoint or I don't know how to.
Where to enter the path, at the file name field? Already tried with / and without before the path

Can you give me advice?

itechniker
itechniker

Indeed.

12 mths WebDAV XML with Encryption Password
itechniker
itechniker

Hello,

I wanted to try to setup a connection to my sharepoint server via WebDAV, but I saw that there isn't a possibility to open a encrypted XML file, because I can't enter a password like for the local XML file.

Could this be implemented soon?

12 mths WebDAV XML with Encryption Password