Forum

Posts by bkck2k3 (bkck2k3)

bkck2k3
bkck2k3

Just wanted to follow up, our impacted users received the update from the App Store yesterday and it corrected the problem, thank you!

10 mths Mobile App can't connect to the data source
bkck2k3
bkck2k3

Glad to hear that! We'll keep an eye out for it and let you know if we continue having problems. Thanks!

11 mths Mobile App can't connect to the data source
bkck2k3
bkck2k3

Technically it is MariaDB, I always forget there's a difference there, but yeah, I've got it hosted on a DigitalOcean server. Also, the data source settings are still working on my desktop environment.

bkck2k3
bkck2k3

Hello,

I received the iOS App update earlier this week. I am still unable to connect the mobile app to my data source using either of my user accounts that I have setup for PVM. When I put the credentials in, Test Host and Test Schema are both successful, I'm able to select the correct Database name (so I assume that means I'm getting authenticated properly), but then when I go out to view the passwords stored in my Vault, it says there's an error connecting to the data source.

bkck2k3
bkck2k3

Great, thanks!

bkck2k3
bkck2k3

Hello, we have PVM running on a cloud MySQL server. Our desktop clients are still able to connect and access the passwords in the database. But our iOS apps get an error, "Unable to Connect to your Data Source".

However, when I edit the data source in the app, Test Host and Test Schema are both successful.

The mobile app is version 4.5.3 and the desktop application is version 10.0.0.0

bkck2k3
bkck2k3

Upon installing the 64-bit version 3.0 beta I can't get into my system. After installing it asked to reboot, so I rebooted, now it brings me to my login screen, but upon logging in, it says "The remote procedure call failed" and takes me back to the login screen.

I booted in to safe mode and tried setting the Wayk Now service to Disabled, but that didn't help.

System is Windows 10 Pro.

12 mths 3.0 Beta - Non-bootable system