Forum

Posts by Gabriel Degrandpré (gdegrandpre)

Bonjour,

Merci beaucoup pour vos logs! Nous allons continuer d'investiguer ce problème et nous vous refons signe ici quand il y aura des nouveaux développements.

Cordialement,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

15 days Erreur connexion source de donnée / compte dévolution

Bonjour,

Nous n'avons pas encore reçu vos logs, il semblerait qu'ils se sont peut-être perdus en chemin.

Pourriez-vous s'il vous plait retourner dans Help -> Application Logs -> Report, les sauvegarder et nous les partager en pièce jointe sur le forum? Ça va nous assurer qu'ils se renderont bien à nous.

Merci en avance!

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

16 days Erreur connexion source de donnée / compte dévolution

Bonjour,

Quand vous aurez un moment, pourriez-vous nous envoyer vos logs d'application s'il vous plait? Ils nous aideront à diagnostiquer le problème.

Vous trouverez ces logs sous Help -> Application Logs et pourrez nous les envoyer en accédant à l'onglet Report et en utilisant Send to Support.

Cordialement,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

16 days Erreur connexion source de donnée / compte dévolution

Hello,

If your operators each configure their user-specific settings on your website entries, they will each be able to access these entries using their own credentials. I would invite you to consult our online help topic on the subject and let me know if you have any additional questions.

https://help.remotedesktopmanager.com/edit_userspecificsettings.htm

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

22 days Website Users

Hello bild675,

I just got confirmation from our engineering department that although the Post login page has been changed, its features are still the same. The column is titled "Macro", but other commands can also be entered there like in previous versions. We plan on renaming the column to reflect this.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

23 days SSH Shell Post Login Commands not Working

Hello,

The initial issue where only the last command of the Post-login was entered has indeed been resolved back in RDM 14.1.1.0. I completely forgot to mention it in this thread at the time, I apologize for that.

Regarding the Post login only having typing macros as an option in 2019.2, I can confirm that this is the same on my side. I would need to see with our engineering department why the change was made to include only typing macros. In the meantime, depending on your needs, the After Connect tab of the Events section does still support scripts and command lines.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

26 days SSH Shell Post Login Commands not Working

Bonjour,

Pour l'entrée File Explorer, vous la trouverez dans la fenêtre d'ajout d'une nouvelle entrée sous la section Session :

Pour notre intégration avec KeePass, à ma connaissance du moins, elle se limite à aller chercher des identifiants de KeePass pour les utiliser dans RDM. Pour plus d'information, voici notre page d'aude en ligne sur le sujet : https://help.remotedesktopmanager.com/credentials_keepass.htm

Je ne crois pas que RDM serait en mesure de lancer des fichiers de KeePass avec notre intégration actuelle.

Cordialement,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

28 days Création d'un raccourci vers un répertoire dans RDM et lien vers un fichier KeePass.

Bonjour,

Pour votre premier point, nous avons une entrée de type "File Explorer" qui vous permettra d'accéder à un dossier que vous pouvez spécifier dans l'entrée. VOus pouvez même spécifier un Username, Password et Host pour ouvrir parcourir les fichiers d'un ordinateur distant

Pour ce qui est du deuxième point, RDM inclus une intégration avec KeePass qui permets de récupérer des identifiants storés dans KeePass. Est-ce que c'est ce que vous chezchez à faire?

Cordialement,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

29 days Création d'un raccourci vers un répertoire dans RDM et lien vers un fichier KeePass.

Bonjour,

Histoire de m'aider à vous aider, j'airais besoin des information suivantes s'il vous plait :

• Quelle version de RDM utilisez-vous?
  • Quel type de data source utilisez-vous?
  • Que dit le message de demande de license exactement?

Cordialement,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

2 mths Perdu tous mes paramètres

Hello,

We have a few methods to rectify this red X.

First, try going to the Window tab and click Reset Layout
Usually, this fixes Red X issues.

If that doesn’t work, you can try to close RDM, then navigate to %localappdata% -> Devolutions -> RemoteDesktopManager and delete every file with the .lyt extension.

If neither of these methods work, let us know and we will see what else could be done to solve this.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

3 mths Tree View on Navigation panel not working

Hello,

I can't seem to replicate the issue at the moment. The smart reconnect works as expected with the "Default", "Current work area size" and "Current Screen Size" options. In order to give me a better idea of what we are working with, I have a few questions.

• Does the issue occur with all your RDP sessions or only on certain ones?
  • Does reconnecting manually by right-clicking the session's tab and selecting Reconnect resize the window properly?
  • If you only have one session instead of two side by side, does the same issue occur?

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

3 mths RDP Sessions not resizing (2019.2.6.0)

Hello,

The engineering department would like to know if you had recently applied any change to your setup shortly before encountering this issue, like upgrading RDM to a more recent version or getting a new Windows update.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

3 mths Unable to Connect to Data Source

Hello,

If your backup file is in the .rdm format, you should be able to recover it simply by importing it back in RDM, using File -> Import -> Import (.rdm, .pvm, .xml)

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

3 mths All Entries Dissapeared

Hello,

As I mentioned in our chat earlier, I have opened a ticket regarding the issue you are experiencing. The ticket number is RDMW-3630.

We will contact you back as soon as we have more information on this matter or if we need to ask you additional questions.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

3 mths Unable to Connect to Data Source

Hello,

Thank you for the clarification! I understand the situation now. I'm sorry I was a bit slow on the uptake.

Unfortunately, I don't believe the Quick Connect would be able to keep in memory a password used with it. You will need to create an actual TeamViewer entry if you need to save the ID and password for future use.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

4 mths TeamViewer QuickConnection

Hello,

I have to be honest, I'm not certain I understand the situation anymore.

Could you please explain to me again what you are trying to do, and what your issue is?

Also, do you always use the Quick Connect to access same computer?

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

Hello,

Normally, checking "Ask for password" in your TeamViewer entry template should allow you to enter your password before each connection. Would that be what you are looking for?

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

Hello,

The beta for RDM 2019.2 is planned to come out by the end of the week.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

4 mths RDM 2019.2 Beta ETA.

Hello,

In order to give me a better idea of what we are working with, I have a few questions for you first

• What version of RDM do you use?
  • What type of data source do you use?
  • Do you get any error messages when launching your TeamViewer quick connection?

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this behavior. I have opened a ticket to engineering regarding this issue.

We will let you know when new development is made on this ticket.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

4 mths Web login password generator does not use selected options on first generated password

Hello,

This setting can be set in your entry's properties. You will want to change the Display setting to "Embedded (tabbed)" to get your website to open inside of RDM.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

5 mths Website is opening in browser not in RDM

Hello,

There are a few things that can be done to get rid of the red X.

The first would be to go to the Window tab and click Reset Layout. In most cases, that resolves red X issues.

If that doesn’t work, you can try to close RDM, then navigate to %localappdata% -> Devolutions -> RemoteDesktopManager and delete every file with the .lyt extension located there.

If neither of those methods does the trick, you will have to move the RemoteDesktopManager folder from localappdata to your desktop, then uninstall RDM, reboot your computer, reinstall RDM and move the RemoteDesktopManager folder back in its original place. Once you reopen RDM, the red X should be gone.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

5 mths Red Cross in private vault after Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade

Hello,

I have unfortunately not been able to replicate the issue yet. I might need some additional information in order to successfully replicate.

Also, if you could send us a video recording of the issue, it might help me see what I'm doing wrong when attempting to replicate. To send us the video, please follow the information provided in the help topic below :
https://help.remotedesktopmanager.com/howto_sharefile.htm

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

5 mths Unhandled exception when canceling credential prompt

Bonjour,

Je vais avoir besoin de vous poser quelques questions pour me donner une meilleure idée de votre configuration.

1. Quelle version de RDM utilisez-vous?
2. Quel type de data source utilisez-vous?
3. Est-ce que vous lancez votre session RDP en mode Embedded ou External?
4. Avez-vous le même problème si vous accédez à cette session depuis mstsc?
5. Est-ce que se problème est présent sur plusieurs ordinateurs distants, ou seulement sur celui-ci?

Merci à l'avance pour vos réponses.

Cordialement,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

5 mths Impossible de faire un copier /coller

Hello,
I have created the ticket LN-740 for this improvement request.
We will let you know when development is made on this request.
Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

6 mths Launcher: Launcher session expired

Hello,

I have created the ticket LN-739 for this improvement request.

We will let you know when development is made on this request.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

6 mths Launcher: When keeping host emtpy in entrym launcher gives "unknow exception"

Hello,

Did you have the opportunity to try the steps that David described previously?

We suspect going to File -> Devolutions Account to disable the "Automatically sign-in at startup" option will stop the Devolutions Online Login prompts from appearing.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

6 mths several problems with latest 2019.1.27.0

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue, Min! I have opened the ticket RDMW-2949 to our engineering department.

We'll let you know once we have more information about this behavior.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

7 mths 2019.1.27.0 lost focus in Duplicate Entries Report

Hello,

I have a few questions for you in order to give me a better idea of your what your environment looks like.

• What version of DWL do you use?
  • Do you use a custom port?
  • Is RDM open while you are attempting to use the extension with it?

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

7 mths Browser plugin error

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this behavior.

I have opened a ticket with our engineering department. We will let you know as more information about this behavior is found.

For your information, the ticket number is RDMW-2836.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

7 mths error reconnect RDP from another vault