florian03

Hello,

Do you have an ETA on this feature?

Best regards

2 yrs Clipboard buffer timeout
florian03
florian03

Hello,

I'm getting this in the latest beta version of DVLS.

Regards

2 yrs Password template doesn't apply correcly
florian03
florian03

Hello,

I have found a bug/misconfiguration in the password template.

Here is my template

If I force the use of this template in the settings and create a new entry 'Username / Password' who doesn't meet the security settings of the password template, here is the message

It doesn't warn up the user of the use of :

• Underline (2)
  • Lower-case (2)
  • Following character ΓΈ (4)

And if, I click on Generate Password it does not follow all the prerequisites of the password template as you can see on the screenshot below

But I still can add my entry even if the password doesn't comply with the security settings.

Regards,
Florian

2 yrs Password template doesn't apply correcly
florian03
florian03

Hello,

Is there a way to retrieve user activities logs to a SIEM?

Regards,

2 yrs User activities logs
florian03
florian03

Hello,

Password managers like KeePass provide a functionality where the clipboard buffer is cleared automatically after a predefined timeout, so that passwords cannot be pasted by accident.

Are you planning to add this feature on your roadmap?

Regards

2 yrs Clipboard buffer timeout
florian03
florian03

Hello,

I'm not using RDM only DPS, I've noticed this issue on a Username / Password entry.

On the LOGS tab, it will just log the first event. If I click on Copy to Clipboard first and then click on View, there is just the event "Copied password to clipboard" and not "Password viewed" and vice-versa.

Regards

2 yrs Log event seems broken
florian03
florian03

Hello,

On versions 5.1.1.0 and 5.9.6.0 there is an issue with the logs, when we view or copy a password it will only log the first attempt.

If I click on view the password and then click on copy the password, it will just log the "viewed" event not the "copied" one.

Regards

2 yrs Log event seems broken
florian03
florian03

Hi Constantin,

The powershell script tried to download wpilauncher.exe via this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=255386 (line 446 in the script) in order to install Web Platform Installer, which is useless if your server cannont connect to internet.

2 yrs Install DVLS-Prerequisites.ps1 does not work
florian03
florian03

Have you tried with another browser like Edge, Chrome or Firefox?
It is working perfectly with Chrome but unfortunately it is used for debugging purpose, Firefox is used only for internet. ATM we are stuck with Internet Explorer 11 , still no plan to use Edge.
Are you using a SSL certificate with your Devolutions Password Server?
Yes, we are using a SSL certificate. I think it explains my second screenshot on my last post, if I disable SSL authentication and reload the page the GUI of IE does not glitch.

But I still have the first problem.

For Internet Explorer, could you please send us a screen shot of the Console tab?

Regards,

2 yrs GUI Glitch Internet Explorer 11
florian03
florian03

Hello,

I'm trying the last version of Password Server and I'm having a GUI problem with Internet Explorer 11.

When I reload the page :

Have you ever had this kind of problem?

Regards

2 yrs GUI Glitch Internet Explorer 11