Forum

Posts by Martin_ (Martin_)

Martin_
Martin_

Thank you David.

15 days remove navigation pane header
Martin_
Martin_

Just wondering if this ever got put on the roadmap with the third party.

15 days remove navigation pane header
Martin_
Martin_

No issues with .40 or .41 in regards to reconnecting to the data source after idling thus far!!

19 days MFA and sleep / lock issue
Martin_
Martin_

So far - no issues with 2019.1.40.0. I'll let it go idle overnight and report back to confirm.

19 days MFA and sleep / lock issue
Martin_
Martin_

Thanks, will do.

22 days MFA and sleep / lock issue
Martin_
Martin_

I have some logs that may help. Can you provide the upload link?

27 days MFA and sleep / lock issue
Martin_
Martin_

Reporting that in 2019.1.39.0 this issue persists. Once it goes offline, I cannot access the login screen to go back online, I simply have a blank window. However, this time I hit the 'home' button in the pop-up window (after clicking the orange globe), and it took me to my Devolutions account page. I closed that window, and after a short delay it went back online. It did ask me if I wanted to go into offline mode again after doing this, and I selected 'go offline'.

27 days MFA and sleep / lock issue
Martin_
Martin_

Thanks David.

2 mths RDM 2019.1.38.0 small visual bug
Martin_
Martin_

This has actually been around for many versions - when a tab is colored white, the 'x' to close the tab is no longer visible as it has no contrast with the tab itself:

2 mths RDM 2019.1.38.0 small visual bug
Martin_
Martin_

One additional minor thing I noticed. If I am entering text into the 'username' field, then hit 'tab' on my keyboard, the cursor does not advance to the next (password) field, it jumps straight down to the 'friendly name' box.

2 mths Issue with Wayk Now sub-connections and credentials from credential repository
Martin_
Martin_

In version 2019.1.36.0, I still need to press the 'home' button to evoke any sort of response when trying to get RDM re-connected to the data source. It still shows up with a blank screen until I do so.

Once I hit 'home', I can log in, then enter my OTP, but now all that happens is my profile page loads. It never goes online.

2 mths 2019.1.34.0
Martin_
Martin_

Nice, thank you.

2 mths Issue with Wayk Now sub-connections and credentials from credential repository
Martin_
Martin_

I've discovered a very weird issue with Wayk Now sub-connections (of any parent entry).

If I use credentials in my credential repository for the Wayk Now connection, it will fail with the error below. If I use the same username / password combo but enter it directly into the sub-entry (by changing the 'Credentials' field to 'Default'), the connection works. Are you able to reproduce this? I'd like to change the credentials used for many Wayk Now sub-connections, but this appears it may only be doable manually by opening every parent entry...

Martin_
Martin_

I always hit 'OK' whenever I attempt to change anything via the sub-connection properties directly. The parent entry isn't opened in this case.

2 mths Changing credentials in sub-connection
Martin_
Martin_

Why have the option to change items if they are not retained?

Either way - I can change what I need to so I think my issue is resolved. Thanks.

Martin_
Martin_

Exactly!

Martin_
Martin_

I found something - maybe it's intended behavior. Here's what my entry list looks like:

As you can see, each RDP entry has a child Wayk Now sub-entry. If I right-click and go to the properties of any RDP entry, under the 'General' tab, I see this:

If I go to the 'Sub Connections' tab, and then into the properties of the child Wayk Now sub-connection, I see this:

The credentials are set to inherit, and here I can change them to something else.

The change is only succesful if making the change via this method. If I expand the tree-view, and right-click/properties the child Wayk Now sub-connection DIRECTLY, the credential change will not be retained once I close and re-open the window.

Martin_
Martin_

Sent

Martin_
Martin_

Can you provide the link to upload?

Martin_
Martin_

Within a RDP entry, I have a Wayk Now sub connection. The Wayk Now sub-connection is set to inherit, the parent RDP entry is set to inherit, the parent folder is set to inherit and the parent of that folder contains the credential from the credential repository.

If I go into the Wayk Now sub-connection and attempt to change the credentials from 'Inherited' to anything else, and select 'OK', upon re-opening the sub-connection entry the change has reverted back to 'Inherited'. I can't change it.

Martin_
Martin_

The order of events was:

• opened RDM, which had gone offline overnight
  • click the orange globe
  • window pops up, nothing happens, just white screen
  • select 'home' button'
  • reach login screen and I login
  • script errors after that, grey screen

2 mths 2019.1.34.0
Martin_
Martin_

Update - if i hit the 'home' button/icon at the top left it brought me back to the log in screen. Success!

Sigh...more errors after logging in. Emotional rollercoaster. These errors pop up repeatedly and hitting any button produces more of them. I can't proceed past this part:

2 mths 2019.1.34.0
Martin_
Martin_

This issue still occurs in 2019.1.35.0. The background color changed slightly however...:

2 mths 2019.1.34.0
Martin_
Martin_

In the way that a tab can be colored - the exact same thing, but instead around each thumbnail:

2 mths Thumbnails view and colored borders
Martin_
Martin_

Just updating this is still present in 2019.1.34.0:

2 mths 2019.1.30.0 GUI bug in combination with enabled thumbnails view and keep tab on disconnect
Martin_
Martin_

Thank you Richard.

2 mths Password protect the settings
Martin_
Martin_

In the latest version I noticed the colored dot at the bottom left of the thumbnail that corresponds with the border of the related RDP session. Would it be possible to instead match the border of the thumbnail completely? I feel this would be a better application of the function.

2 mths Thumbnails view and colored borders
Martin_
Martin_

Will do - thanks James.

2 mths 2019.1.34.0
Martin_
Martin_

Presently in the Wayk Now options, there is the ability to lock the settings. Can this be password protected? Even better if it could require the Devolutions credentials.

2 mths Password protect the settings
Martin_
Martin_

A reboot fixed it.

Prior to this issue I had upgraded to the latest version. I believe the service wasn't running or some other small issue. Sorry!

2 mths Please login with your web browser