Forum

Posts by Martin_ (Martin_)

Martin_
Martin_

I'm referring to this field:

3 days RDM variable question
Martin_
Martin_

Is there a variable that can return the parent description or parent tab page title field of a parent RDM entry? I'd like to copy values from the RDM parent entry to a Wayk Now sub-entry.

6 days RDM variable question
Martin_
Martin_

Nice, thanks!

17 days Adding white color option for images
Martin_
Martin_

Thanks David.

17 days Windows Hello
Martin_
Martin_

Hello, just checking on status of this.

17 days Adding white color option for images
Martin_
Martin_

Any plans to support Windows Hello biometric functions? Ability to unlock RDM with it would be useful.

17 days Windows Hello
Martin_
Martin_

Perfect!

28 days Devolutions Authenticator (Android)
Martin_
Martin_

Sounds like good news! Thanks Sebastien.
PIN code fallback?

Martin_
Martin_

Didn't know where to put this..

Any plans to support face unlock on Android for those of us without fingerprint readers (Pixel 4)? Or at least a PIN to fall back on?

Martin_
Martin_

Thanks!

2 mths copy/paste in wayk now embedded RDM session
Martin_
Martin_

smile

2 mths Scrolling in embedded Wayk Now session
Martin_
Martin_

Done!

Thanks again!

2 mths copy/paste in embedded wayk now session
Martin_
Martin_

Hello,

Would it be possible to implement copy/paste functionality in Wayk Now within RDM?

2 mths copy/paste in wayk now embedded RDM session
Martin_
Martin_

Thanks for the detailed/prompt reply Richard.

Martin_
Martin_

When running a Wayk Now sub-connection of a RDP connection within RDM, I am unable to copy/paste, and scrolling doesn't seem to work. Is this a known bug or do I have something configured wrong? I am using RDM 2019.2.22.0 and Wayk Now 2019.2.2.0, however have had this problem going back many versions, possible always.

Martin_
Martin_

The issue re-occurred after leaving for the day. When I returned in the morning, the UI of the RDP session was fine, but any interaction with the RDM UI was non-responsive. I killed the task via taskmgr.exe and restarted. I've attached the logs.

2 mths RDM 2019.2.19.0
Martin_
Martin_

Thanks. I've cleared the logs and am waiting for the issue to re-occur.

3 mths RDM 2019.2.19.0
Martin_
Martin_

I've sent the application logs via support email in RDM.

3 mths RDM 2019.2.19.0
Martin_
Martin_

When I reproduced the issue, it was after having to force-close RDM (I created a bug thread for that), which I had done twice at that point. Now, after re-setting the columns and properly closing/opening RDM several times, it appears to be ok.

Thanks Michaƫl.

3 mths Navigation tree bug when hidden
Martin_
Martin_

I am able to reproduce this issue in 2019.2.19.0.

2 mths Navigation tree bug when hidden
Martin_
Martin_

I realize this isn't that helpful but thrice now RDM has frozen up on me. This time I was in an SSH session. I can still interact with the open RDM session on the left half (SSH is on the right half) of the application, however any action requiring I interact with the GUI of RDM is impossible. It's completely non-responsive until I kill it via taskmgr.exe.

Any way to send you guys more info on this one? To clarify, I have the app split in half; an RDM session on left, and SSH on right. RDM session on left is responding as expected, nothing else, including the RDM GUI is.

2 mths RDM 2019.2.19.0
Martin_
Martin_

I have the navigation tree pinned to the side of RDM, and it auto-hides when not selected. In the navigation tree, I have several columns listed displaying desired info. When I close and re-open RDM, all the columns reset and only the 'Name' column is displayed. I have to manually re-add / re-size all the columns I want every time I open RDM. I have observed this occurring in both 2019.2.16.0 and 2019.2.18.0.

2 mths Navigation tree bug when hidden
Martin_
Martin_

Thanks!

3 mths Update 2019.2?
Martin_
Martin_

Are you guys aware of this pop-up when opening the latest version (2019.2.0.0)? When I select 'yes' it just takes me to the download page for the version I already have.

3 mths Update 2019.2?
Martin_
Martin_

In 2019.2.15.0, the first time I opened a Wayk Now sub-entry, RDM crashed. Every subsequent time after restarting RDM results in this:

3 mths Wayk Now issue in 2019.2.14.0
Martin_
Martin_

Thanks!

Martin_
Martin_

I have had a license for a while, and it has worked up until the update:

Martin_
Martin_

Receiving this error when attempting to connect to a session via integrated Wayk Now (as a sub-entry of RDP session):

Martin_
Martin_

Sorry for the multiple posts. Just realizing about two dozen of my RDP entries had the Wayk Now subconnections removed as well. This update went berserk on my database. Also missing - custom field entries in the properties of the related parent-connection.

3 mths File share entries bug
Martin_
Martin_

I went into the backup, exported my contacts (verified all the info was there), and upon import into the latest version/current database source, all the info disappeared again.

3 mths File share entries bug