Forum

Posts by tong (tong)

tong
tong

Hi,

The Devolution Password Server version is 5.0.2.0. I just send you the Diagnostic.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,
Tong

2 yrs RDM frequently stops responding
tong
tong

Hello,

I'm having a problem with RDM frequently stops responding. I have to wait few seconds before it becomes available again.

Is there anyway to fix this issue? My RDM is version 13.6.7.0 64-bit and I'm using SQL Express database with Devolutions Password Server.

Regards,
Tong

2 yrs RDM frequently stops responding
tong
tong

Hello,

It is now perfectly working. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Tong

2 yrs VMWare Horizon Client
tong
tong

Hello,

I just send the report to you. Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Tong

tong
tong

Hi,

It is perfectly working now. Thank you.

Regards,
Tong

2 yrs VPN Name when using Microsoft VPN
tong
tong

Hello,

Even I create a new entry, the size still cannot be changed.
Using File - My Data source information and then "Send to support" and save it to file, it shows Data source type: RDMS

Best Regards,
Tong

tong
tong

Hello,

It's 13.6.7.0 64-bit. Is there any options I have to enable first to get it changeable?

Best Regards,
Tong

tong
tong

Hello,

I'm trying to setup the VMWare Horizon Client, I managed to connect to the server successfully but the remote connection take the whole screen. I checked the Remote Desktop Size in Display option and it is set to Full screen and I cannot change it.

How can I change this setting please?

Thank you,
Tong

tong
tong

Hello Jeff,

Yes, it took longer than 30 seconds, I always get error that RDM cannot connect to server before the VPN got connected.
Attachments are screenshots of RDP and VPN.

Thank you,

tong
tong

Hello Min

I just tried the phonebook one, the issue I'm having is that the RDM is trying to connect to the server before the VPN successfully connected. How can I set the RDM to wait until the VPN successfully connected before it starts connecting to the server?

I already set the 'VPN default pause' to 30 sec but it still doesn't seem to help. Any suggestion, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.
Tong

tong
tong

Hello Min,

Thank you for your suggestion. I'll try that one.

Regards,
Tong

tong
tong

Hi

Each of our team members are setting the Microsoft VPN name differently on their local PC. The issue is if I configure the VPN name in RDM to be the name I used on my PC, other members wouldn't get VPN automatically connected using RDM as on their PC the VPN Name is set to another name.
Is there a way to overcome this issue or workaround to this?

Thank you,
Tong.