Forum

Posts by fgregoire (fgregoire)

fgregoire
fgregoire

Not sure if using tags would be possible for me as all my entries are created by a synchroniser that polls all the data from VMware. But yes a filter could be possible if it could be based on the name of the entry.

Regards

9 mths Nested smart folder
fgregoire
fgregoire

So first of all thanks a million time for the smart folder feature!!! Now can we have nested smart folder? We have a pretty solid naming scheme in my office that I would like to be able to drill down in smart folder after in remote desktop manager. For exemple, since I can easily filter out a location by name I would like to be able after to create a sub-folder for specific application that some server are dedicated for. This way the first smart folder would give me every server I have in Montreal and the sub-smart folder would then give me only my domain controller. I know I could create a lot of side by side folder to do so but I like to have a hierarchy in my folder to easily manage what I see.

Thanks in advance!

10 mths Nested smart folder
fgregoire
fgregoire

Any news on this feature request? I was looking into the same thing smile

10 mths Dynamic Folders
fgregoire
fgregoire

Would it be possible to get a list of all the available endpoint for the rest API? We do not use python in my office and would like to implement our private tool using the REST API instead of python

2 yrs List of the Rest API endpoint
fgregoire
fgregoire

I think that my issue right now is the default data source isnt set. Would you have some documention to set it?

I tried also the Set-RDMCurrentDataSource but it returned me Warning Data Source not found.

Regards

2 yrs Powershell remote execution credential
fgregoire
fgregoire

Quick addition I am using powershell 5 and Remote Desktop Manager 12.6.8.0 right now but looking to update the version of the server to latest which I believe is 13.5.6.0 right now

fgregoire
fgregoire

Hi all

I am currently trying to create some powershell DSC resources with the existing PSCmdlet that exist for Remote Desktop Manager and I am hitting a big bottle neck that might just be related to me not understanding how the connection from the module to the application work. I keep having errors because I can't seem to be able to create a connection from the command line to the application with a User Interface interaction.

So what I am looking for is to be able to run a script without having to pass any parameter to it or have any user interaction but right now I keep having to enter my username/password of the RDM application. Is there a way to bypass that?

Regards,