Forum

Posts by a03 (a03)

a03
a03

When I import items I can only sort the Name column. I would like the ability to sort other columns as well, like Group for example. An option to filter the columns would also be nice to have.

This feature request came forth from support ticket DEVO-6073.

3 mths Sort other columns than Name when importing items
a03
a03

In response to DEVO-2978 please add a Single Sign On experience for Azure AD joined devices connecting to a RDM database in Azure SQL.

7 mths SSO to RDM in Azure SQL from Azure AD joined devices
a03
a03

I would like to see the ping statistics after stopping a Continuous ping, just like a normal Ping.

2 yrs Continuous ping statistics
a03
a03

Hi David,

I understand. Perhaps combining your suggestion (a Prompt value in the browser list) with a new Open with parameters option is an idea.

2 yrs Open Web Browser connection with browser choice
a03
a03

Hi David,

Thanks for your response.

A prompt value in the browser list in the connection settings is not exactly what I'm looking for. We synchronize objects to our RDM database and they all get identical settings. So this would mean the new prompt value would be set for all web connections in our database. And I know for sure that our users wouldn't appreciate to get prompted for every web connection the use.

It would have to be an exceptional option or prompt for incidental use.

a03
a03

I'd like to see an option (perhaps in Open with parameter, or a prompt with a selection to choose from) where you can open a Web Browser session and choose a specific browser for that session without having to edit settings of the connection.

a03
a03

I would like to see a functionality to filter the Credential List prompt in a similar way as the Connection List when the Search Option Include Folder (Content) is enabled.
The Search option in the Credential List (prompt) only show results that match partially.
To clarify I’m referring to filtering the Credential List which you can get prompted when opening a connection to select a credential, and not the Password List. See https://imgur.com/pOWsWvc for example.

2 yrs Filter Credential List