Forum

Posts by pixel (pixel)

pixel
pixel

Not quite. Still doesn't work, and now I have tabs that stay open after logging out (of course, that's what it's designed for...).

Any other suggestions?

2 yrs Undock window, put computer to sleep, comes back as blank window
pixel
pixel

That's awesome! Thanks so much.

Phi

2 yrs Stop logging on SSH (or other terminal entries)
pixel
pixel

When I undock a screen, put my computer to sleep, then wake it up, the undocked screen is blank, and there's no way to reconnect to the last session in that window (have to close it and reopen). Is that supposed to be the case? Seems like a slight annoyance.

2 yrs Undock window, put computer to sleep, comes back as blank window
pixel
pixel

Like I said, I'm able to start logging at will from the small toolbar above the SSH session, but I have no idea how to stop it.

pixel
pixel

Not quite. Tera Term has a feature where you can start/stop logging within the session at will. The checkbox you have requires a restart of the session before the changes take effect.

pixel
pixel

I'm able to start logging terminal output to a file (from the SSH/etc. toolbar), but I have no idea how to stop it. How can you stop logging on demand?

pixel
pixel

+1 on this. It would be great to have 1Password Cloud (my.1password.com) working.

2 yrs 1Password - new DB format
pixel
pixel

Sent.

2 yrs Cannot connect to Nextcloud - 401 unauthorized error
pixel
pixel

It is on-prem. I can certainly give you access. Please e-mail me from your support account to confirm.

I believe Nextcloud (and ownCloud) use SabreDAV as its WebDAV provider.

pixel
pixel

Also I should mention I am on Nextcloud 13.0.5. I don't know if SabreDAV was affected in that version. I do know I am also getting "Login failed" entries on the Nextcloud side every time 13.6.6 tries to connect to retrieve the data source.

pixel
pixel

I sent an e-mail to ticket@devolutions.net. Also sent iOS logs too.

pixel
pixel

And iOS RDM v4.8 won’t even let me add WebDAV as a data source...just crashes...

Help!

pixel
pixel

So interestingly, 13.5.6.0 connects just fine with the same settings.

But...none of my sessions or folders show up. In fact, I can create them, and they show up in the XML file, but they aren't showing in RDM, even after restarting the program.

pixel
pixel

I can't seem to ever connect to Nextcloud via WebDAV. Either the WebDAV browser or storing the data source in WebDAV doesn't work.

It shows 401 Unauthorized errors in the logs. I know my set up is correct because I use the same credentials and starting location /remote.php/dav/files/USERNAME/ and also /remote.php/webdav/ in Windows File Explorer, and they all work.

Any ideas? I'm using 13.6.6.0.