Forum

Posts by imranzahid (imranzahid)

imranzahid
imranzahid

Xavier Fortin wrote:

Hi Imran,

I've looked into the script we use to launch Ciscy AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client in RDM Mac and there is no step to handle the window you're talking about, so I'd say you're right.

To implement this though I'll probably need your cooperation, when I first added this session we were getting help from another user since we don't have the application (nor any cisco vpn) ourselves.

First, a print screen of the Window in question will be a good start for me to get an idea of what is needed.

Best regards,

Xavier,

Sure I can help you out. I have attached 3 screenshots.

cisco+01
This is the main login screen.

cisco+02
This is the screen which pops up giving us the warning

cisco+03
Once you click the continue button, this screen comes up to enter your password

In the last 2 screenshots I have added a red banner to hide my server information

2 yrs Error in Cisco AnyConnect VPN connection
imranzahid
imranzahid

Jeff Dagenais wrote:

Hello,

Have you tried to enable the Digital Certificate option in the Cisco AnyConnect VPN properties?

Best regards,

Jeff, I am using a Mac machine, and I believe the screenshot you are showing is for a Windows, as I do not see any of those options.

imranzahid
imranzahid

I have setup a new entry for Cisco AnyConnect VPN connection. When I open a session RDM open the application, enters the hostname and clicks connect. RDM then gives the following error:

Can't get pop up button 1 of window 1 of process "Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client". Invalid index.

The reason might be because the host to which I am connecting to has a self installed certificate and AnyConnect after connecting to it gives me a warning error that it is unsafe either click continue or cancel. Once I click continue then I am presented with the username and password dialog. RDM thinks that after connect the dialog will appear (which doesn't) and thus the error.