Forum

Posts by vmorrison (vmorrison)

vmorrison
vmorrison

I could only replicate the issue when a PowerShell window was open, not when the likes of an RDP session was open.

It might be an idea to test if the problem occurs when using the likes of puty as it may work similar to the PowerShell window. Right now I don't have any ssh based devices I could test with.

3 yrs Focus switching to active window when unlocking RDM
vmorrison
vmorrison

Basically what will happen as I type in my password, it will do the first 3 characters and then the focus will switch to one of the windows I had open in RDM and type the rest of it there. I have to then click on the login box again to refocus.

This is happening about %35 of the time (please see the screenshots).

vmorrison
vmorrison

David, the user updated to the latest version and has confirmed the issue is resolved.

Thank you for you help.

Vance.

3 yrs Copy password greyed out in private vault
vmorrison
vmorrison

Since the last update (13.0.3.0 64-bit) I'm having an issue where the focus switches from the RDM unlock screen to one of my open sessions. This only happens when I've locked my screen and have to enter my username/password to unlock RDM.

vmorrison
vmorrison

David, is there any update on this? We are ready to roll out RDM however until this issue is corrected we cannot.

vmorrison
vmorrison

I see this issue quite a lot when locking my machine. Most times if I right click "Remote Desktop Manager" on the task bar and tell it to launch, it opens right up, not ideal but seems to make it active again.

I have similar issues when un-docking my laptop, but I have to use the task manager to kill RDM and then restart it.

3 yrs Issue unlock RDM when offline
vmorrison
vmorrison

Can you please tell me where the settings are to allow users to right click and "Copy Password" from their private vault?

L+58B1.tmp

RDM version: 12.6.7.0
Data Source: MS SQL Server 2014