Forum

Posts by cazi (cazi)

cazi
cazi

Hi Hubert,

RDM is running locally on my Windows 10 (1709) PC. Not through VM, RDP, Citrix, etc.

5 mths Thumbnails View
cazi
cazi

Thanks for adding the ToolTip to the thumbnails view, we love it!

I am still having the double click issue though. When I go from a session tab to the Thumbnails tab, if I double click a thumbnail box it doesn't jump to that session. If I switch to the Thumbnails view, click anywhere in the Thumbnails window, then double click on a session it work. Not sure if it is a focus issue? One additional detail, I do run my RDM under a separate privileged account, if that makes a difference or helps.

6 mths Thumbnails View
cazi
cazi

Hi David,

I'm double clicking the screen preview in thumbnail view. I've recorded the issue and attached a video (double rings = double click, single ring = single click).

Also, yes. Would like tooltip when hovering over thumbnail name and have it display like when hovering over tab name.

6 mths Thumbnails View
cazi
cazi

I notice that when I go to the Thumbnails view from another tab and double click on a thumbnail it does not go to the session. Instead, I have to click in the Thumbnail window first then double click the thumbnail to have it open the session (or triple click). So would like to be able to double click or more preferably use my next suggestion.

Perhaps more consistent with the RDM interface, instead of using a double click for thumbnails, similar to the tab behavior, why not highlight the thumbnail background when hovered over and allow a single click to go to the session? This would benefit touchscreen users as well.

Also, I would like to see the session details just as when hovering over a tab, by hovering over the session name of a thumbnail.

Just my 2 cents, thanks.

7 mths Thumbnails View
cazi
cazi

David Grandolfo wrote:

After discussion with the engineering department, the LDAP Over SSL button only add ":636" to the domain machine.

Could you try to add manually ":636" to change the mode to Custom enter your domain and manually enter :636 avec the Domain Machine please.

Also, at the same time, could you go to Help --> Profiler -> Debug Only Tab and set the Debug Level to 3. Please let this window open and try to do the LDAPS connection.

If it doesn't work, please send us by email at support@devolutions.net the Profiler log.

Best regards,

Appending :636 to the domain machine does work properly. I have sent the Debug Logs to support.

3 yrs AD sync ignores OU change of objects
cazi
cazi

David Grandolfo wrote:

Hi,

Could you test with the LDAP Over SSL uncheck and let me know if you have the same problem.

Best regards,

The list populated correctly with LDAP Over SSL unchecked. Although, it is now not sending the credentials or computers securely, which we want to avoid.

cazi
cazi

David Grandolfo wrote:

Hello Cazi,

What version of RDM are you using?
Could you send us a print screen of the LDAP configuration please.

Also, if you try to use the Mode: Custom and to specify the OU/Container DN. Does it sync only the servers OU ?

Best regards,

David,
I am running version 12.6.1.0. Attached is the screen shot of the Synchronizer's properties.
Setting the Mode to Custom results in the same issue, all domain PCs sync'ing.

cazi
cazi

I'm having an issue with existing AD synchronizers. I have them specified to a Servers OU (via LDAP Path) and now it is syncing all domain computers rather than just the Servers computers as it did before.