Forum

Posts by Marcel G (Marcel G)

Marcel G
Marcel G

wink

Super! Exactly what i mean.. Perfect option.

Thanks.

2 mths Text colour Jump hosted session.
Marcel G
Marcel G

When using a jumphost the text color of the name turns green and making it rather unclear in contrast to the normal session name. The session icon is already provided with a jump icon so the difference is already visible.
My suggestion would be to keep the session name text color at least the same in Remote desktop manager and session differences only by keeping an addition in / to the icon ?

Regards, Marcel

2 mths Text colour Jump hosted session.
Marcel G
Marcel G

And (ofcourse) working in this Beta-release :-) Thnx, case closed...

4 mths RDM 2019.1 add session/map from template
Marcel G
Marcel G

Great to hear and thanks for the update!

Marcel G
Marcel G

Hi David,

Did you already have the opportunity to investigate/analyse this further? In the new beta I see that the problem is still present, even if I create a new template en want to import it again in RDM.

If you have any concerns or questions let me know.

Regards, Marcel

Marcel G
Marcel G

Hi David,

Actually we follow the standaard way, rightklik on the folder in main, choose Add --> Add from template --> template from list. (screenshot 1) In the following form (screenshot 2) the OK button is not avaliable (grayed-out).

Regards, Marcel

Marcel G
Marcel G

Hi,

When adding a session/map from template (existing in older version) the 'OK'-button is not avaliable (grayed-out) ?

Marcel G
Marcel G

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your feedback and this adjustment/fix. Any idea when we can expect this next release?

Best Regards,

Marcel

5 mths Lock for further use, or automatic Check-out, credential entry for RDP session
Marcel G
Marcel G

Hi Jeff,

As far as I can see the auto check-out on the choosen credentials is not working if you use the option -Prompt on connection- and choose the credential to use from the one off the credentials in a seperate map in the RDP session. The CheckIn/CheckOut that is activated on the credential session does not 'react' if it is choosen in the 'to use' credential from that RDP session.
Maybe screenshot will give you more information...

We start the session RDP (SRVTS01 where we can choose from the give credentials from a seperate map (option in propereties from RDP, choose from Credentials repositiry, promp on connection) If we choose a credential from that list the RDP session is opened and working but the choosen credential is still to use fot other RDP sessions. Is it possible to lock, ot auto Chekin/Checkout that credential?

Best Regards, Marcel

5 mths Lock for further use, or automatic Check-out, credential entry for RDP session
Marcel G
Marcel G

We are currently working hard to test RDM internally to see if we are going to use it and have the following question:
For some customers we have several remote desktop sessions available for consultants and where we use the login via the option -prompt on connection-

The credentials avaliable for this RDP session can than be chosen from a specific credentials folder. These rdp sessions may be used multiple times by other consultants but not with a already 'in use' credential. Is there a way to accomplish this, for example that a credential entry that is already in use for this RDP session is automatically checked-out and automatically released when closing this RDP session ?
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Regards,

Marcel