Forum

Posts by kyle02 (kyle02)

kyle02
kyle02

Works great! Thanks

3 yrs openVPN
kyle02
kyle02

I uncovered this topic while trying to find a resolution to this problem. While the commands do function as intended with run from terminal, I am unable to get them to work from the custom VPN entry. I am setting terminal.app as the executable for the VPN but am receiving error that the executable is not found. The path im using is "/Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app" as filled using browse.

3 yrs openVPN
kyle02
kyle02

Thanks, changing the RDP engine to V4 worked.

A few notes to added, after changing the engine to V4 I started receiving the following error:

Failed to connect to Host (131084)

This error was resolved by disabling TLS on the connection tab of the session entry.

3 yrs Mac clipboard and login problems with RDP
kyle02
kyle02

Thanks for the note on password filling.

I am only trying to copy and paste text. After copying a line of text from my mac I right click in a text box on the session. The paste option is grayed out.

kyle02
kyle02

I am running version 4.3 of RDM Free on the current version of MacOS attempting to RDP to Windows Server 2012 R2.

When using an embedded session, it is able to automatically log in with the provided credentials in the entry. Items copied from the host OS are not available to paste in the session and vice versa. Clipboard is enabled in the entry configuration. I have attempted to restart rdpclip on the session. I am using a clipboard manager on my Mac.

When using the external session, it does not automatically log in with the provided credentials. Username and domain are filled but, not password. Clipboard does function properly using the external session.

Is it possible to resolve one of the two issues? My primary use case for this tool is to better organize my sessions for multiple sites by using folders rather then the flat structure of the default RDP client on Mac.