Forum

Posts by francois02 (francois02)

francois02
francois02

The setting is "Automaticcaly close the session when disconnecting".

So if I need to run a copy or something else ... if I disconnect, the session is closed which which of course , stops my copy.

3 yrs ADD a button for RDP connexion "Open without disconnect"
francois02
francois02

ADD a button for RDP connexion "Open without disconnect".

The goal is that if we need to connect to a server in RDP but have to start a process that the RDP session is not closed when we close the connection.

I know there is a way to do this in the "advanced" tab of the entry but a button similar to "admin mode" would be great.
It would enable us to do it "on the fly" without having to modify the configuration everytime.

Right now I'm modifying the entry and then putting it back like it was when I'm done ... it is quite "time-consuming"

Thanks for considering it.

3 yrs ADD a button for RDP connexion "Open without disconnect"
francois02
francois02

Une clé de registre serait acceptable aussi.

3 yrs Devolution Plugin
francois02
francois02

Bonjour, nous avons un iritant majeur avec le Devolution Plugin.

Il demande toujours l'enregistrement à chaque fois que nous entrons un mot de passe.

Je sais qu'il y a une façon de désactiver cette option manuellement dans le plugin mais faire le tours des tous mes usagers pour le faire manuellement est pas vraiment une option souhaitable.

Serait-ce possible d'ajouter une GPO qui contrôlerais ce comportement ?

Merci

3 yrs Devolution Plugin
francois02
francois02

J'ai beaucoup de problème avec mes usagers lorsque j'utilise des typing macro.

La majorité du temps, ils pensent que ça marche pas ou oublie tout simplement de cliquez dans le champ.

Je crois que l'affichage d'un "décompte" lorsqu'il y a une typing macro de configuré aiderais grandement avec ce problème.

Merci de considérer

3 yrs Typing Macro - Décompte
francois02
francois02

Hi we are deploying vCoud Director in our infrastructure.

We would like a SSL VPN add-on to RemoteDesktopManager so we can initiate the VPN connexion from the RDM interface.

A lot of clients are going towards that kind of virtual datacenter and we think it would be a beneficial add-on to RDM.

3 yrs VMWare NSX Edge SSL VPN