Forum

Posts by wk (wk)

wk
wk

Hallo Min_destens,

ich unterstelle mal, dass Du deutsch sprichst :-)

Vielen Dank für die max_imale Hilfe, werde das gleich ausprobieren.

@David: Thanks for the fast reply, I will try Min's suggestion - if it's not working, I come back to you.

Thanks both of you,

William

3 yrs How to manage Web Logins with three credentials?
wk
wk

Good morning,

we are now very far with our tests but one thing I can't find: We have some weblogins, that require 3 credentials (CustomerID, Username, Password). How can I modify the template to hold all 3 informations and to fill in correctly with the browser extensions?

Best regards,

William

3 yrs How to manage Web Logins with three credentials?
wk
wk

Hi David,

thank you for the quick answer. The topic is for Remote Desktop Manager - does this also apply to Password Vault Manager?

Regards,

William

3 yrs Protect local settings from normal users without admin rights
wk
wk

Hello from Austria,

is there a way to hide the applications settings like 2factor and offline access from normal users, so they cant change this? We're using a SQL datasource.

Thanks a lot,

William

3 yrs Protect local settings from normal users without admin rights
wk
wk

*yeyyy* that is good news. The budget for the small business edt. is definitly available.

Thank you very much, we will go into the details in the next few days and than most likely put the order.

Greetings from Austria,

William

3 yrs Mail notification when using a password
wk
wk

Hi Stefane,

ups, sorry - it was late at night and I didn't read the product description very attentively :-)

But am I right that this notification is only included in the platinum edition? I'm a little afraid that I can't effort it because of the "contact sales" button :-)

Regards,

William

wk
wk

Hi Stefane,

thans a lot for your quick answer. Unfortunately we are forced by our clients to host the server in our own litte datacenter here in vienna. I was hoping that the client could send this mail, so no server-functionality would be involved ...

Cheers,

William

wk
wk

Hi,

I'm just testing a trial and until now I see all our features included. There is only one thing missing from our wish-list - maybe I just didn't find it: Is it possible to send out an email, when a specific password is used? We want to "mark" sensitive passwords with this feature so we can change it immediately after a technician was using it.

If this is not implemented yet, what's the chance and the timeframe for such a feature?

Thanks a lot,

William