Posts by simon04 (simon04)

simon04
simon04

sure

Merci !

3 yrs powershell issues
simon04
simon04

I would also no mind being able to run the PS locally using -comp $HOST$ argument but I have yet to figure out how to run this against a target entry. The icon does not show up in the entry dashboard like the remote PS one does.

3 yrs powershell issues
simon04
simon04

Hi Erica,

using version 12.0.8.0

I'm using the PowerShell (Remote) type of entry.

this is the powershell error I get when using the embedded script:

Invoke-Command : Missing argument in parameter list.
At line:11 char:15
+ Invoke-Command <<<< -Session $rdm_pssession -ScriptBlock $rdm_script;
+ CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (,:String) [Invoke-Command], RuntimeException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : MissingArgument,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.InvokeCommandCommand

after I get the message, I have a PS prompt on the server I'm running it against. If I paste the exact same command I get proper results.

thanks

3 yrs powershell issues
simon04
simon04

Hi,

I'm trying to run the following command on remote hosts:

Get-WmiObject Win32_Service -filter "Startname Like '[^NT Authority|LocalSystem]%' OR Startname Like '%@%'" | select systemname,name,startname

which should print out a list of services that are not running with the default accounts.

if I run this locally on the host it works.

I tried to put this in an embedded script without success. Tried the get-wmiobject in command and the rest in argument without success, also tried get-wmiobject win32_service in the command and the rest in argument. it runs but none of the filters are being applied.

some help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Simon

3 yrs powershell issues