Forum

Posts by info06 (info06)

info06
info06

Hi,

The problem was solved, it was a problem with the repositories rights. Thnaks for your help.

Kind regards,

Marc

11 mths Change Repository on IOS device
info06
info06

Hi,

I don‘t have the Dropdown menu to select repositories. The user has the same rights as the „ integrated Windows Security“ user i use under windows and there it works.

Kind regards,
Marc

info06
info06

Hi,

We use RDM with SQL Database and several Repositories. When i connect via the IOS app i can't see any option to change repository, i can only see the data from the first repository. Is there a way also to connect to the other repositorys within the database?

Kind regards,

Marc

info06
info06

Hi!

This is great. Thanks a lot !

Have a good one

2 yrs Be able to list repositories
info06
info06

Very%20basic%20but%20I%20think%20it%27s%20understandable.%20There%20you%20go%3A%3Cbr%3E%3Cbr%3E%3Cbr%3E

info06
info06

Hello,

Thanks for the information but I had already noticed. This feature is ok, but I think it would be better to have a sort of navigation pane instead of selecting through a list or a new window.
Just a suggestion.

Greetings,

Benjamin

info06
info06

Hello,

I just set up repositories as we have a lot of customers and RDM was getting very slow. It works like a charm except the way to select repositories is not the best. Now it's a drop down list but I would rather have a normal list like the navigation pane, which I would then be able to resize as I wish.

Thanks for taking your time to review this.

Greetings

info06
info06

I think about an option in "General"-Tab whare you can tick and untick the following pages.
So that only the pages appear that you are using...

3 yrs Menu appearance (Shrink or Extend)
info06
info06

In nearly all Objects we have the whole structure as follow:

-General
-More
-Security
--Permissions

Is it possible in any way to add and remove some of them in individual Objects, so that the list shrinks and we get a better overview.
Maybe an option for each object to check or uncheck (show and hide) some entries as you need it…

3 yrs Menu appearance (Shrink or Extend)
info06
info06

I just tested the Expiration Date function and i think it is a realy good thing.
But i like to put all the Expiration Dates in an other calendar than my standard.

So is it possible to give the option to put this dates into different "Public Calendars" so that my colleagues have access to this dates as well?

3 yrs Expiration Date - Select differet public calendars